Ceftriaxone: effectiveness, side effects, alternatives
Ceftriaxone: ceftriaxone sodium
We study 33,567 Ceftriaxone users. The information eHealthMe analyzes includes:- Effectiveness of Ceftriaxone
- Alternative drugs to Ceftriaxone
- 6,045 Ceftriaxone side effects and drug interactions
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
Number of reports submitted per year:
How effective is Ceftriaxone?
- Typhoid fever - reported by 4 people
Alternative drugs to the conditions Ceftriaxone treats:
Compare Ceftriaxone with similar drugs, by side effects and effectiveness:
Common Ceftriaxone side effects:
- Fever (2,393 reports)
- Drug ineffective (1,874 reports)
- Pneumonia (1,715 reports)
- Rashes (1,662 reports)
- Breathing difficulty (1,364 reports)
- Thrombocytopenia (1,275 reports)
- Diarrhea (1,256 reports)
- Hypotension (1,244 reports)
Ceftriaxone side effects by duration, gender and age:
- Ceftriaxone side effects (33,461 reports)
Browse all side effects of Ceftriaxone:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Ceftriaxone interactions:
- Ceftriaxone and Metronidazole (3,416 reports)
- Ceftriaxone and Furosemide (3,400 reports)
- Ceftriaxone and Pantoprazole (2,603 reports)
- Ceftriaxone and Heparin (2,329 reports)
- Ceftriaxone and Prednisone (2,307 reports)
- Ceftriaxone and Meropenem (2,248 reports)
- Ceftriaxone and Paracetamol (2,044 reports)
- Ceftriaxone and Omeprazole (1,931 reports)
- Ceftriaxone and Aspirin (1,907 reports)
- Ceftriaxone and Morphine (1,562 reports)
Browse all interactions between Ceftriaxone and drugs from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Do you take Ceftriaxone?- You can start a phase IV clinical trial to monitor Ceftriaxone safety and effectiveness.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Agrawal SR, Rajput A, Jain AP, "Leukocytoclastic vasculitis and acute allergic interstitial nephritis following ceftriaxone exposure", Journal of pharmacology & pharmacotherapeutics, 2014 Jan .
How we gather our data?
Healthcare data is obtained from a number of sources including the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This information is aggregated and used to produce personalized reports that patients can reference. Browse all drugs on eHealthMe.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Cyclophosphamide and Polaramine drug interaction - 18 seconds ago
- Theophyl and Azathioprine drug interaction - 20 seconds ago
- Methotrexate and Inflammatory Pseudotumor - 21 seconds ago
- Advair Hfa and Questran drug interaction - 36 seconds ago
- Questran and Body Temperature Fluctuation - 37 seconds ago
- Carboplatin and Alimta drug interaction - 41 seconds ago
- High Blood Cholesterol and Barrett'S Oesophagus - 59 seconds ago
- Alesse and Sporanox drug interaction - a minute ago
- Ifosfamide and Nausea And Vomiting - a minute ago
- Gabapentin vs. 5 Htp - a minute ago