Celecoxib: effectiveness, side effects, alternatives
We study 34,902 Celecoxib users. The information eHealthMe analyzes includes:- Effectiveness of Celecoxib
- 109 alternative drugs to Celecoxib
- 5,031 Celecoxib side effects and drug interactions
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 700+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
Number of reports submitted per year:
How effective is Celecoxib?
Alternative drugs to the conditions Celecoxib treats:
Compare Celecoxib with similar drugs, by side effects and effectiveness:
Common Celecoxib side effects:
- Drug ineffective (4,459 reports)
- Diarrhea (2,235 reports)
- Pain (2,192 reports)
- Joint pain (1,971 reports)
- Fatigue (1,664 reports)
- Rashes (1,580 reports)
- Rheumatoid arthritis (1,494 reports)
Celecoxib side effects by duration, gender and age:
- Celecoxib side effects (34,703 reports)
Browse all side effects of Celecoxib:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Celecoxib interactions:
- Celecoxib and Methotrexate (6,053 reports)
- Celecoxib and Enbrel (5,323 reports)
- Celecoxib and Prednisone (5,207 reports)
- Celecoxib and Humira (3,872 reports)
- Celecoxib and Omeprazole (3,305 reports)
- Celecoxib and Gabapentin (2,808 reports)
- Celecoxib and Sulfasalazine (2,434 reports)
- Celecoxib and Tramadol (2,197 reports)
- Celecoxib and Pantoprazole (2,183 reports)
- Celecoxib and Folic acid (2,119 reports)
Browse all interactions between Celecoxib and drugs from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Do you take Celecoxib?- You can start a phase IV clinical trial to monitor Celecoxib safety and effectiveness.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 700+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
How we gather our data?
Healthcare data is obtained from a number of sources including the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This information is aggregated and used to produce personalized reports that patients can reference. Browse all drugs on eHealthMe.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Avandia and Traumatic Injury Of The Bladder And Urethra - 2 seconds ago
- Msm and Vision Blurred - 4 seconds ago
- Simethicone and Glimepiride drug interaction - 6 seconds ago
- Bumetanide and Methimazole drug interaction - 9 seconds ago
- Nucala and Ventolin Hfa drug interaction - 11 seconds ago
- Latanoprost and Metochlopramide drug interaction - 13 seconds ago
- Indomethacin and Angiopathy - 14 seconds ago
- Chondroitin and Injection Site Pain - 16 seconds ago
- Toprol-Xl and Endometrial Cancer - 17 seconds ago
- Tylenol W/ Codeine No. 2 and Thrombocytopenia - 22 seconds ago