Cellcept: effectiveness, side effects, alternatives
Cellcept: mycophenolate mofetil
We study 37,815 Cellcept users. The information eHealthMe analyzes includes:- Effectiveness of Cellcept
- 35 alternative drugs to Cellcept
- 6,427 Cellcept side effects and drug interactions
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
Number of reports submitted per year:
How effective is Cellcept?
Alternative drugs to the conditions Cellcept treats:
Compare Cellcept with similar drugs, by side effects and effectiveness:
Common Cellcept side effects:
Cellcept side effects by duration, gender and age:
- Cellcept side effects (37,085 reports)
Browse all side effects of Cellcept:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Cellcept interactions:
Browse all interactions between Cellcept and drugs from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Do you take Cellcept?- You can start a phase IV clinical trial to monitor Cellcept safety and effectiveness.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
How we gather our data?
Healthcare data is obtained from a number of sources including the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This information is aggregated and used to produce personalized reports that patients can reference. Browse all drugs on eHealthMe.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Midodrine Hydrochloride and Dyspnea Exertional - 3 seconds ago
- Midodrine Hydrochloride and Pulmonary Hypertension - 7 seconds ago
- Midodrine Hydrochloride and Acute Respiratory Failure - 10 seconds ago
- Folic Acid and Narcolepsy - 12 seconds ago
- Midodrine Hydrochloride and Oxygen Saturation Decreased - 13 seconds ago
- Midodrine Hydrochloride and Heart Attack - 16 seconds ago
- Abilify and Asa drug interaction - 17 seconds ago
- Midodrine Hydrochloride and Hip Fracture - 20 seconds ago
- Midodrine Hydrochloride and General Physical Health Deterioration - 24 seconds ago
- Zoledronic and Danazol drug interaction - 26 seconds ago