Cellcept: 27,500 reports
Active ingredients: mycophenolate mofetil
Peer to Peer mobile support
Peer support for this study is available on our Ginger Health app. It's free, anonymous and secure. The app is ideal for people taking multiple medications or having multiple conditions.
Number of reports submitted per year:
How effective is Cellcept?
- Systemic lupus erythematosus - reported by 51 people
- Kidney transplant - reported by 51 people
- Myasthenia gravis - reported by 28 people
- Liver transplant - reported by 14 people
- Kidney transplant rejection - reported by 13 people
Alternative drugs to Cellcept
- Systemic lupus erythematosus
- Kidney transplant
- Myasthenia gravis
- Liver transplant
- Kidney transplant rejection
Most common Cellcept side effectsCellcept side effects
All Cellcept side effects from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Cellcept and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Do you take Cellcept?
You are not alone:
- Connect with people like you who take Cellcept
- Use your healthcare experience to help people like you, and be rewarded
Recent general studies
- Will you have Colic And Crying with Excedrin? - now
- Will you have Infantile Colic with Excedrin? - now
- Will you have Nodule with Lisinopril? - now
- Sumycin and Clonidine drug interaction - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Diarrhea with Acyclovir? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Stools - Watery with Acyclovir? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Frequent Bowel Movements with Acyclovir? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Diarrhoea with Acyclovir? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Tongue Oedema with Cleocin? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Loose Bowel Movements with Acyclovir? - 2 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 90 year old woman who takes Namenda - 49 minutes ago
- A study for a 56 year old woman who takes Eliquis - an hour ago
- A study for a 53 year old woman who takes Seroquel - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 32 year old woman who takes Adderall - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 27 year old woman who takes Humira, Nexplanon - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 65 year old man who takes Metoprolol Succinate, Vitamin D3, Lipitor, Fish Oil, Actos, Victoza, Metformin - 6 hours ago
- A study for a 22 year old woman who takes Hy-pam ""25"" - 6 hours ago
- A study for a 54 year old woman who takes Unisom, Xanax - 6 hours ago
- A study for a 67 year old man who takes Norvir, Sotalol Hydrochloride, Levothyroxine Thyroid, Eliquis - 6 hours ago
- A study for a 20 year old woman who takes Accutane - 7 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.