Systemic lupus erythematosus: treatments, associated drugs and conditions
Systemic lupus erythematosus: an autoimmune disease, which means the body's immune system mistakenly, attacks healthy tissue.
We study 70,524 people who have Systemic lupus erythematosus. The information that eHealthMe analyzes includes:- Medications that treat Systemic lupus erythematosus and their effectiveness
- 2,071 drugs that are associated with Systemic lupus erythematosus
- 1,574 conditions that are associated with Systemic lupus erythematosus
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 700+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Systemic lupus erythematosus treatments and how effective are they?
Common drugs associated with Systemic lupus erythematosus:
- Humira: 12,436 reports
- Prednisone: 11,931 reports
- Methotrexate: 11,467 reports
- Remicade: 10,741 reports
- Enbrel: 10,189 reports
- Orencia: 9,458 reports
- Cimzia: 9,013 reports
- Arava: 8,856 reports
- Sulfasalazine: 8,479 reports
- Fosamax: 7,379 reports
All the drugs that are associated with Systemic lupus erythematosus:
- Systemic lupus erythematosus (2,071 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Systemic lupus erythematosus:
- Rheumatoid arthritis: 12,964 reports
- Crohn's disease: 1,998 reports
- Psoriasis: 1,457 reports
- High blood pressure: 887 reports
All the conditions that are associated with Systemic lupus erythematosus:
- Systemic lupus erythematosus (1,574 conditions)
Browse all Systemic lupus erythematosus symptoms:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Do you take any medication?- You can start a phase IV clinical trial to monitor drug safety and effectiveness.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 700+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Hania A, "Pyoderma Gangrenosum in a Patient With Systemic Lupus Erythematosus: Case Report", Journal of Medical Cases, 2014 Aug .
- Hu P, Lu L, Hu B, Deng F, Fei WJ, "Cyclophosphamide‐Induced Hypertensive Encephalopathy in a Young Girl With Lupus", The Journal of Clinical Hypertension, 2012 Apr .
How we gather our data?
Healthcare data is obtained from a number of sources including the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This information is aggregated and used to produce personalized reports that patients can reference. Browse all conditions on eHealthMe.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Amlodipine and Naproxen Sodium drug interaction - a second ago
- Trusopt and Bupropion Hydrochloride drug interaction - 4 seconds ago
- Prednisolone and Cervical Myelopathy - 7 seconds ago
- Inflectra and Umbilical Hernia - 9 seconds ago
- Xeljanz and Weight Loss - 11 seconds ago
- Luvox and Maxitrol drug interaction - 17 seconds ago
- Baclofen and Valproic Acid drug interaction - 29 seconds ago
- Dulcolax and Maxolon drug interaction - 33 seconds ago
- Doxazosin Mesylate and Adalat Cc drug interaction - 46 seconds ago
- Wellbutrin and Hallucination, Visual - a minute ago