Clonidine: 33,964 reports
Active ingredients: clonidine
Number of reports submitted per year:
How effective is Clonidine?
- High blood pressure - reported by 177 people
- Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder - reported by 38 people
- Insomnia - reported by 35 people
- Stress and anxiety - reported by 31 people
- Sleep disorder - reported by 15 people
Alternative drugs to Clonidine
- High blood pressure
- Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder
- Stress and anxiety
- Sleep disorder
Most common Clonidine side effectsClonidine side effects
All Clonidine side effects from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Clonidine and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Do you take Clonidine? Connect with people like you, or share your experience to help people like you
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Teimoory M, Arefi M, Behnoush B, Bastani B, "Promethazine and Treatment Refractory Agitation in Clonidine Toxicity", International Journal of Medical Toxicology and Forensic Medicine, 2013 Mar .
Analysis tools (to study 615 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who take Clonidine (159 members)
You may be interested in these posts
- My name is Sharon and I'm looking for any info on suicide attempts. My 34 yr old nephew is in ICU. He was on both these drugs taken together because of some mental problems. He took a 60 day supply of them in an attempt of suicide. He was found by his parents who are going thru hell now. He's...
- I'm taking 2 clonidine a day and my left leg seems weak does any else have or experienced this?
- 16 year old daughter with autism taking prozac & clonidine. Searching for related info from others because my daughter is nonverbal
- Can I safely stop this duo regimen. I take it for tardive dyskinesia. Will the TD come back?
- What is better for nerve pain,lyrica or gabapentin? Please share any experience.
More posts for: Clonidine
- Will you have Hypotension with Uptravi?
- Will you have Infertility Female with Hyperlipidaemia?
- Will you have Therapeutic Response Unexpected with Skelaxin?
- Will you have International Normalised Ratio Increased with Proscar?
- Will you have Neck Pain with Ephedrine?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Uptravi and have Hypotension?
- Support group for people who have Hyperlipidaemia and Infertility Female?
- Support group for people who take Skelaxin and have Therapeutic Response Unexpected?
- Support group for people who take Proscar and have International Normalised Ratio Increased?
- Support group for people who take Ephedrine and have Neck Pain?
- What to expect when you take Uptravi and have Hypotension?
- What to expect when you have Hyperlipidaemia and Infertility Female?
- What to expect when you take Skelaxin and have Therapeutic Response Unexpected?
- What to expect when you take Proscar and have International Normalised Ratio Increased?
- What to expect when you take Ephedrine and have Neck Pain?
- A study for a 48 year old man who takes Coreg
- A study for a 30 year old woman who takes Flonase, Lexapro
- A study for a 39 year old man who takes Altace, Zebeta
- A study for a 31 year old woman who takes Carbatrol
- A study for a 69 year old man who takes Losartan, Symbicort
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.