Clonidine: 39,131 reports
Active ingredients: clonidine
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and find Care Guides.
Number of reports submitted per year:
How effective is Clonidine?
- High blood pressure - reported by 178 people
- Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder - reported by 38 people
- Insomnia - reported by 35 people
- Stress and anxiety - reported by 31 people
- Sleep disorder - reported by 15 people
Alternative drugs to Clonidine
- High blood pressure
- Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder
- Stress and anxiety
- Sleep disorder
Most common Clonidine side effectsClonidine side effects
All Clonidine side effects from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Clonidine and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Do you take Clonidine?
- Connect with people like you, or share your experience to help people like you
- Subscribe to monitor Clonidine
- Volunteer or get paid with your care experience as a Care Guide
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Teimoory M, Arefi M, Behnoush B, Bastani B, "Promethazine and Treatment Refractory Agitation in Clonidine Toxicity", International Journal of Medical Toxicology and Forensic Medicine, 2013 Mar .
Analysis tools (to study 506 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who take Clonidine (170 members)
You may be interested in these posts
- Hi i am TM, age 53 female and have chronic hypertension. I have had side effects to many of the drugs. I have been on eplerenone since March2108 and began clonidine .1mg in June. I started out with hair loss immediately, loss of libido, vivid dreams began in August, and now distention of...
- I have a rare form of Vasculitis that has nearly killed me several times. 6months of Imuran and prednisone eventually got me into remission 5 years ago (it had been chronic flares for years prior), but I recently relapsed. Luckily the prednisone and antibiotics and antihistamines seem to have...
- My resistant hypertension (i.e. uncontrolled, uncontrollable by pills) is very labile, and in an average day, my systolic BP starts in the 140s or 150s, ranges up during the day to the 160s and 170s, and typically hits the 180s before my last round of medications and sleep. I'm on three to four...
- Hello. My name is Will. I was given Baclofen and clonidine back in 2012 without any pre tests or anything and after being told to double up on my dose I woke up the next day with what felt like the effects of a stroke. For two and a half years it felt like there was a medicine ball trying to get...
- I'm also taking metoprolol. Blood pressure >200/100 for many months.
More posts for: Clonidine
- What to expect when you take Norplant Ii and Hcg
- Will you have Pancreatitis Acute with Cialis?
- Will you have Heart Rate Increased with Prevpac?
- Will you have Rapid Heart Beat with Prevpac?
- Will you have Fast Heart Rate with Prevpac?
- Will you have Itching with Sulcrafate?
- Will you have Preexcitation Syndrome with Genvoya?
- Will you have Shoulder Pain with General Health?
- Will you have Joint Pain with Stroke Symptom?
- Will you have Shoulder Pain with Stroke Symptom?
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.