Clonidine: 39,131 reports
Active ingredients: clonidine
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials). If you find eHealthMe useful, please help us to spread the words below or leave us a testimonial.
Number of reports submitted per year:
How effective is Clonidine?
- High blood pressure - reported by 178 people
- Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder - reported by 38 people
- Insomnia - reported by 35 people
- Stress and anxiety - reported by 31 people
- Sleep disorder - reported by 15 people
Alternative drugs to Clonidine
- High blood pressure
- Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder
- Stress and anxiety
- Sleep disorder
Most common Clonidine side effectsClonidine side effects
All Clonidine side effects from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Clonidine and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Do you take Clonidine?
You are not alone:
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Teimoory M, Arefi M, Behnoush B, Bastani B, "Promethazine and Treatment Refractory Agitation in Clonidine Toxicity", International Journal of Medical Toxicology and Forensic Medicine, 2013 Mar .
Recent general studies
- Will you have Paba Poisoning with Neurontin? - now
- Zoloft and Mefoxin In Plastic Container drug interaction - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Welts with Naprosyn? - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Angioneurotic Edema with Naprosyn? - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Paraesthesia with Atomoxetine Hydrochloride? - 4 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 32 year old woman who takes Mirena - 7 minutes ago
- A study for a 76 year old man who takes Lexapro, Gabapentin - 27 minutes ago
- A study for a 16 year old girl who takes Vyvanse - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 76 year old woman who takes Prednisone - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 54 year old man who takes Cymbalta, Concerta - 3 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.