Coenzyme q10: effectiveness, side effects, alternatives
Coenzyme q10: coenzyme q - 10
We study 21,313 Coenzyme q10 users. The information eHealthMe analyzes includes:- Effectiveness of Coenzyme q10
- 111 alternative drugs to Coenzyme q10
- 3,987 Coenzyme q10 side effects and drug interactions
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 700+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
Number of reports submitted per year:
How effective is Coenzyme q10?
Alternative drugs to the conditions Coenzyme q10 treats:
Compare Coenzyme q10 with similar drugs, by side effects and effectiveness:
Common Coenzyme q10 side effects:
- Fatigue (2,487 reports)
- Weakness (1,676 reports)
- Diarrhea (1,543 reports)
- Pain (1,481 reports)
- Headache (1,338 reports)
- Dizziness (1,300 reports)
- Rashes (1,292 reports)
Coenzyme q10 side effects by duration, gender and age:
- Coenzyme q10 side effects (21,089 reports)
Browse all side effects of Coenzyme q10:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Coenzyme q10 interactions:
- Coenzyme q10 and Vitamin d (7,126 reports)
- Coenzyme q10 and Aspirin (5,575 reports)
- Coenzyme q10 and Fish oil (5,155 reports)
- Coenzyme q10 and Vitamin d3 (4,690 reports)
- Coenzyme q10 and Magnesium (3,790 reports)
- Coenzyme q10 and Vitamin c (3,753 reports)
- Coenzyme q10 and Vitamin b12 (3,225 reports)
- Coenzyme q10 and Calcium (2,947 reports)
- Coenzyme q10 and Lisinopril (2,440 reports)
- Coenzyme q10 and Gabapentin (2,425 reports)
Browse all interactions between Coenzyme q10 and drugs from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Do you take Coenzyme q10?- You can start a phase IV clinical trial to monitor Coenzyme q10 safety and effectiveness.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 700+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Peel MM, Cooke M, Lewis-Peel HJ, Lea RA, Moyle W, "A randomized controlled trial of coenzyme Q 10 for fatigue in the late-onset sequelae of poliomyelitis", Complementary therapies in medicine, 2015 Dec .
How we gather our data?
Healthcare data is obtained from a number of sources including the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This information is aggregated and used to produce personalized reports that patients can reference. Browse all drugs on eHealthMe.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Prednisone and Ligament Rupture - 5 seconds ago
- Mometasone Furoate and Labetalol Hydrochloride drug interaction - 13 seconds ago
- Methotrexate and Ligament Rupture - 16 seconds ago
- Prinivil and Gastritis - Chronic - 24 seconds ago
- Pantoprazole Sodium and Omega-3 drug interaction - 29 seconds ago
- Kesimpta and Rifampin drug interaction - 34 seconds ago
- Aceon and Metformin drug interaction - 39 seconds ago
- Aceon and Aspirin drug interaction - 44 seconds ago
- Adempas and Cardio-Respiratory Arrest - 48 seconds ago
- Lipitor and Rasilez drug interaction - 52 seconds ago