Depo-provera: effectiveness, side effects, alternatives
Depo-provera: medroxyprogesterone acetate
We study 15,851 Depo-provera users. The information eHealthMe analyzes includes:- Effectiveness of Depo-provera
- 136 alternative drugs to Depo-provera
- 4,754 Depo-provera side effects and drug interactions
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
Number of reports submitted per year:
How effective is Depo-provera?
Alternative drugs to the conditions Depo-provera treats:
Compare Depo-provera with similar drugs, by side effects and effectiveness:
Common Depo-provera side effects:
Depo-provera side effects by duration, gender and age:
- Depo-provera side effects (14,621 reports)
Browse all side effects of Depo-provera:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Depo-provera interactions:
Browse all interactions between Depo-provera and drugs from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Do you take Depo-provera?- You can start a phase IV clinical trial to monitor Depo-provera safety and effectiveness.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Bahall M, Reyes AJ, Ramcharan K, Hosein N, Seegobin K, Bahall K, Sharma H, Dhansingh S, Mahabir A, "Neuro-ophthalmological manifestations after intramuscular medroxyprogesterone: a forme fruste of idiopathic intracranial hypertension?", Neurology international, 2016 Sep .
How we gather our data?
Healthcare data is obtained from a number of sources including the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This information is aggregated and used to produce personalized reports that patients can reference. Browse all drugs on eHealthMe.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Nitrostat and Unasyn drug interaction - a second ago
- Rocephin and Abscess Jaw - 5 seconds ago
- Peritonsillar Abscess and moderna covid vaccine - 8 seconds ago
- Proscar and Agitation Aggravated - 9 seconds ago
- Escitalopram vs. Seroquel - 17 seconds ago
- Bystolic vs. Micardis - 20 seconds ago
- Tendon Pain and moderna covid vaccine - 21 seconds ago
- Corgard vs. Quinapril Hydrochloride - 25 seconds ago
- Allegra and Oedema Peripheral - 26 seconds ago
- Glimepiride and Nosebleed - 31 seconds ago