Diazepam: effectiveness, side effects, alternatives
We study 103,322 Diazepam users. The information eHealthMe analyzes includes:- Effectiveness of Diazepam
- 168 alternative drugs to Diazepam
- 8,258 Diazepam side effects and drug interactions
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 700+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
Number of reports submitted per year:
How effective is Diazepam?
Alternative drugs to the conditions Diazepam treats:
Compare Diazepam with similar drugs, by side effects and effectiveness:
Common Diazepam side effects:
- Drug abuse (6,435 reports)
- Drug abuse and dependence (5,549 reports)
- Fatigue (5,167 reports)
- Drug ineffective (5,069 reports)
- Stress and anxiety (4,905 reports)
- Pain (4,405 reports)
Diazepam side effects by duration, gender and age:
- Diazepam side effects (100,919 reports)
Browse all side effects of Diazepam:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Diazepam interactions:
- Diazepam and Omeprazole (8,729 reports)
- Diazepam and Gabapentin (8,527 reports)
- Diazepam and Tramadol (7,741 reports)
- Diazepam and Morphine (7,726 reports)
- Diazepam and Aspirin (6,313 reports)
- Diazepam and Furosemide (5,924 reports)
- Diazepam and Oxycodone (5,872 reports)
- Diazepam and Lorazepam (5,733 reports)
- Diazepam and Clonazepam (5,263 reports)
- Diazepam and Alprazolam (5,213 reports)
Browse all interactions between Diazepam and drugs from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Do you take Diazepam?- You can start a phase IV clinical trial to monitor Diazepam safety and effectiveness.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 700+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
How we gather our data?
Healthcare data is obtained from a number of sources including the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This information is aggregated and used to produce personalized reports that patients can reference. Browse all drugs on eHealthMe.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Humira and Buprenorphine Hydrochloride drug interaction - now
- Cytarabine and Pravachol drug interaction - 3 seconds ago
- Allopurinol and Klor-Con M10 drug interaction - 4 seconds ago
- Toprol-Xl and Breast Pain - 8 seconds ago
- Metoprolol Tartrate and Infarction - 13 seconds ago
- Desonide and Moxifloxacin drug interaction - 14 seconds ago
- Ondansetron and Coughing Up Blood - 15 seconds ago
- Hydrocortisone Sodium Phosphate and Fever - 20 seconds ago
- Biotin and Kelp drug interaction - 25 seconds ago
- Trileptal and Neutrophil Count Decreased - 27 seconds ago