Diazepam: 54,893 reports
Active ingredients: diazepam
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our original studies have been referenced on 400+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including: The Lancet, and Mayo Clinic Proceedings.
Number of reports submitted per year:
How effective is Diazepam?
- Stress and anxiety - reported by 323 people
- Generalized anxiety disorder - reported by 135 people
- Muscle spasms - reported by 52 people
- Insomnia - reported by 43 people
- Panic disorder - reported by 23 people
Alternative drugs to Diazepam
Most common Diazepam side effectsDiazepam side effects
All Diazepam side effects from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Diazepam and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Do you take Diazepam? Share you experience to help people like you.
Analysis tools (to study 684 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who take Diazepam (85 members)
Can you answer these questions?
- He uses antidepresive medicament for 10 days, one more antybiotics named Tazocin (not listed in the previous). He has positive CD toxine for about 2 months and got cahectic. Have no appetite.
- Mother had a nervous breakdown according to doctors in 2004. Has been taking medications since then. I feel as if the doctor she is going to is just prescribing medications without the Hippocratic oath ( doctor visits are less then 10 minutes long). In this she does not feel well with her body...
- Switched from 0.5mg Lorazepam to 5 mg of Diazepam so I can start getting off the drug. Over the last few days I developed a severe burning sensation all over my body. Feels like a sunburn. Has anyone experienced this? If so, did it stop after removing the drug? I have been on Diazepam for 3...
More questions for: Diazepam
You may be interested in these posts
- I take one 5g diazepam nightly and I have terrible night sweats I wake up after 3 hrs of taking it with a soaked pillow and my body is sweating . I s this common ?
- Had AFIB on a continual basis for about 8 months. Had several cardioversions and other med to control rhythm. Developed anxiety due to the AFIB, my PHP prescribed Clorazapam to treat the anxiety. Trying to get off of the anxiety med with no success. This is the first time I see that...
- Hi, I'm new here, please to meet you. I was diagnosed with DCM dilated cardiomyopathy last December 2016. Since the death of my partner 3 months ago I started taking oxazepam and changed to diazepam a couple of weeks ago to help me cope with the enormous grief and anxiety. I'm searching on the...
- Hello everyone. My name is a Patty and I am 65 yrs old. I have been takeing Xanax for at least 30 yeas. When I reach each my 40's I did gain weight. I had no idea that it could be a side effect. The problem is if I try to wean off I get awful withdrawal symptoms. I am also takeing lexapro and my...
- I only take 2mg at night. I'm not sure if this is causing my weight gain.
More posts for: Diazepam
- Will you have Hiv Antibody Positive with Hair Loss?
- Will you have Hiv Test with Hair Loss?
- Will you have Human Immunodeficiency Virus Infection with Hair Loss?
- Will you have Hiv Infection with Hair Loss?
- Will you have Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder with Rabeprazole?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who have Hair Loss and Hiv Antibody Positive?
- Support group for people who have Hair Loss and Hiv Test?
- Support group for people who have Hair Loss and Human Immunodeficiency Virus Infection?
- Support group for people who have Hair Loss and Hiv Infection?
- Support group for people who take Rabeprazole and have Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder?
- What to expect when you have Hair Loss and Hiv Antibody Positive?
- What to expect when you have Hair Loss and Hiv Test?
- What to expect when you have Hair Loss and Human Immunodeficiency Virus Infection?
- What to expect when you have Hair Loss and Hiv Infection?
- What to expect when you take Rabeprazole and have Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder?
- A study for a 79 year old man who takes Olmesartan Medoxomil, Isoptin, Eliquis, Pantoprazole
- A study for a 41 year old woman who takes Gabapentin
- A study for a 36 year old woman who takes Calcium, Amino Acids, Folic Acid, Biotin, Ferrous Fumarate
- A study for a 28 year old man who takes Suboxone, Neurontin
- A study for a 58 year old woman who takes Oxybutynin
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.