Diflucan: 22,893 reports
Active ingredients: fluconazole
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 400+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and find Care Guides.
Number of reports submitted per year:
How effective is Diflucan?
- Vaginal yeast infection - reported by 113 people
- Cutaneous candidiasis - reported by 48 people
- Thrush - reported by 24 people
- Fungal infection - reported by 11 people
- Coccidioidomycosis - reported by 10 people
Alternative drugs to Diflucan
Most common Diflucan side effectsDiflucan side effects
All Diflucan side effects from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Diflucan and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Do you take Diflucan?
- Connect with people like you, or share your experience to help people like you
- Subscribe to monitor Diflucan
- Volunteer or get paid with your care experience as a Care Guide
Analysis tools (to study 506 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who take Diflucan (30 members)
You may be interested in these posts
- Hi I'm Gloria, have rash that is round dif places on body back stomach and legs. Itches off and on. How does the fungal med affect you . Did it irradiate the email@example.com
- I took diflucan on December 2017 with other drugs prescribed by Dr. Since then I'm having menstruation delay. Please what can I do because I can't conceive yet
- My wife who is 60 took Diflukin for 16 days and ended up with Hyperthyroidism Had to rush her to ER with a heartbeat of over 160. Is the development of hyperthyroidism permanent? or will it resolve itself. She never had thiroid problems before taking Diflukin. Has anyone had this...
- I'm interested in hearing about the long term effect this had had on people.
- I was prescribed both meds and I ended up in the Emergency room twice. I passed out in a grocery store & at physical therapy. I have to see a cardiologist because my hart rate is very high. Is There anything I need to watch out for?
More posts for: Diflucan
- Will you have Hypertension with Rivastigmine?
- Will you have Htn with Rivastigmine?
- Will you have Hbp with Rivastigmine?
- Will you have Blood Pressure Increased with Rivastigmine?
- Will you have Blood Pressure - High with Rivastigmine?
- Will you have High Blood Pressure with Rivastigmine?
- Prilosec and Advair Hfa drug interaction
- What to expect when you take Enbrel and have Nose Bleeds?
- What to expect when you take Tramadol Hydrochloride and Cellcept
- Lamisil and Bacitracin-Neomycin-Polymyxin drug interaction
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.