Diflucan: 21,704 reports
Active ingredients: fluconazole
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our original studies have been referenced on 400+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including: The Lancet, and Mayo Clinic Proceedings.
Number of reports submitted per year:
How effective is Diflucan?
- Vaginal yeast infection - reported by 113 people
- Cutaneous candidiasis - reported by 48 people
- Thrush - reported by 24 people
- Fungal infection - reported by 11 people
- Coccidioidomycosis - reported by 10 people
Alternative drugs to Diflucan
Most common Diflucan side effectsDiflucan side effects
All Diflucan side effects from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Diflucan and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Do you take Diflucan? Share you experience to help people like you.
Analysis tools (to study 684 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who take Diflucan (27 members)
Can you answer these questions?
- My wife who is 60 took Diflukin for 16 days and ended up with Hyperthyroidism Had to rush her to ER with a heartbeat of over 160. Is the development of hyperthyroidism permanent? or will it resolve itself. She never had thiroid problems before taking Diflukin. Has anyone had this...
More questions for: Diflucan
You may be interested in these posts
- I'm interested in hearing about the long term effect this had had on people.
- I was prescribed both meds and I ended up in the Emergency room twice. I passed out in a grocery store & at physical therapy. I have to see a cardiologist because my hart rate is very high. Is There anything I need to watch out for?
- Has anyone taken diflucan one time and had neuropathy? If so did it heal itself?
- I take plavix and today i took a diflucan.am i in any danger? Its the first time ive taken.
- Hello friends with this interesting infection called valley fever. I've been sick with valley fever twice in my life and almost died 5 months ago in Edison New Jersey. I thought I had I had a mild case of food poisoning. I had eaten a sausage pepper and onion sub and the next day it felt like...
More posts for: Diflucan
- Will you have Intracranial Pressure - Increased with Polycythemia Vera?
- Will you have Bacterial Iritis with Invanz?
- Will you have Urinary Hesitation with Vitamin D?
- Tylenol and Talacen drug interaction
- Will you have Occult Blood with Ilaris?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who have Polycythemia Vera and Intracranial Pressure - Increased?
- Support group for people who take Invanz and have Bacterial Iritis?
- Support group for people who take Vitamin D and have Urinary Hesitation?
- Support group for people who take Tylenol and Talacen
- Support group for people who take Ilaris and have Occult Blood?
- What to expect when you have Polycythemia Vera and Intracranial Pressure - Increased?
- What to expect when you take Invanz and have Bacterial Iritis?
- What to expect when you take Vitamin D and have Urinary Hesitation?
- What to expect when you take Tylenol and Talacen
- What to expect when you take Ilaris and have Occult Blood?
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.