We study 23,190 reports of Diflucan (fluconazole) now. The information that eHealthMe analyzes includes:
- Effectiveness of Diflucan
- Alternative drugs to Diflucan
- Diflucan side effects and drug interactions
eHealthMe is a health data analysis company based in Mountain View, California. eHealthMe monitors and analyzes the outcomes of drugs and supplements that are currently on the market. The results are readily available to health care professionals and consumers.
eHealthMe has released original studies on market drugs and worked with leading universities and institutions such as IBM, London Health Science Centre, Mayo Clinic, Northwestern University and VA. eHealthMe studies have now been referenced in over 500 peer-reviewed medical publications.
How we gather our data?
Healthcare data is obtained from a number of sources including the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This information is aggregated and used to produce personalized reports that patients can reference.
The information that eHealthMe collects includes:
- Side effects (including severity and how people recover from them)
- Associated conditions or symptoms
- Drug effectiveness
- Demographic data regarding drug use
Number of reports submitted per year:
How effective is Diflucan?
- Vaginal yeast infection - reported by 114 people
- Cutaneous candidiasis - reported by 48 people
- Thrush - reported by 24 people
- Fungal infection - reported by 11 people
- Coccidioidomycosis - reported by 10 people
Alternative drugs to Diflucan
Most common Diflucan side effectsDiflucan side effects
Do you take Diflucan?
You are not alone:
- Connect with people like you who take Diflucan
- Use your healthcare experience to help people like you, and be rewarded
All Diflucan side effects from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Diflucan and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Compare Diflucan with similar drugs
- Diflucan vs. Ketoconazole
- Diflucan vs. Metronidazole
- Diflucan vs. Miconazole nitrate
- Diflucan vs. Monistat
- Diflucan vs. Monistat 1 combination pack
- Diflucan vs. Monistat 3
- Diflucan vs. Monistat 7
- Diflucan vs. Nystatin
- Diflucan vs. Probiotic
- Diflucan vs. Probiotics
- Diflucan vs. Terconazole
Recent general studies
- Will you have Factitious Hyperthyroidism with Implanon? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Lupoid Hepatitis with Protonix? - 7 seconds ago
- Will you have Autoimmune Hepatitis with Protonix? - 7 seconds ago
- Will you have Impaired Swallowing with Oral Cancer? - 7 seconds ago
- Will you have Dysphagia with Oral Cancer? - 8 seconds ago
- Will you have Swallowing Difficulty with Oral Cancer? - 8 seconds ago
- Bacopa Monnieri and Oak Moss drug interaction - 8 seconds ago
- Ezetimibe and Galega drug interaction - 10 seconds ago
- Aspirin and Zea Mays drug interaction - 10 seconds ago
- Will you have Metal Poisoning with Enbrel? - 10 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 58 year old woman who takes Abilify - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 26 year old man who takes Unisom - 5 hours ago
- A study for a 65 year old man who takes Viagra, Losartan Potassium; Hydrochlorothiazide, Zopiclone, Xanax - 7 hours ago
- Drug comparison of Propranolol Hydrochloride, Prozac for a 27 year old woman - 8 hours ago
- A study for a 26 year old woman who takes Zoloft, Nexium 24hr - 8 hours ago
- A study for a 31 year old woman who takes Rifampin - 8 hours ago
- A study for a 47 year old woman who takes Clozapine, Marijuana - 8 hours ago
- Prediction of Lisinopril, Lunesta, Cymbalta, Xanax for a 57 year old woman - 9 hours ago
- A study for a 24 year old woman who takes Zoloft, Zyrtec - 9 hours ago
- A study for a 62 year old woman who takes Vitamin D3, Levo-t, 8-hour Bayer, Meloxicam, Aciphex, Turmeric - 9 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.