Diflucan: 22,894 reports
Active ingredients: fluconazole
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials). If you find eHealthMe useful, please help us to spread the words below or leave us a testimonial.
Number of reports submitted per year:
How effective is Diflucan?
- Vaginal yeast infection - reported by 114 people
- Cutaneous candidiasis - reported by 48 people
- Thrush - reported by 24 people
- Fungal infection - reported by 11 people
- Coccidioidomycosis - reported by 10 people
Alternative drugs to Diflucan
Most common Diflucan side effectsDiflucan side effects
All Diflucan side effects from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Diflucan and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Do you take Diflucan?
You are not alone:
Recent general studies
- Hydrochlorothiazide and Wacholderbeeren drug interaction - a second ago
- Cannabis and Wellbutrin drug interaction - a second ago
- Ifosfamide and Iandirova drug interaction - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Low Blood Pressure with Vistaril? - 5 seconds ago
- Will you have Blood Pressure Decreased with Vistaril? - 5 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 46 year old woman who takes Ambien, Probiotic, Nexium, Xanax - an hour ago
- A study for a 39 year old woman who takes Zoloft, Metformin - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 21 year old woman who takes Celexa, Concerta - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 20 year old woman who takes Retin-a - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 79 year old woman who takes Zocor, Garlic, Profen, Aspirin - 4 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.