Dilaudid: effectiveness, side effects, alternatives
Dilaudid: hydromorphone hydrochloride
We study 94,864 Dilaudid users. The information eHealthMe analyzes includes:- Effectiveness of Dilaudid
- 254 alternative drugs to Dilaudid
- 6,098 Dilaudid side effects and drug interactions
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 700+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
Number of reports submitted per year:
How effective is Dilaudid?
Alternative drugs to the conditions Dilaudid treats:
Compare Dilaudid with similar drugs, by side effects and effectiveness:
Common Dilaudid side effects:
- Pain (23,041 reports)
- Death (15,969 reports)
- Stress and anxiety (4,572 reports)
- Fatigue (4,040 reports)
Dilaudid side effects by duration, gender and age:
- Dilaudid side effects (93,940 reports)
Browse all side effects of Dilaudid:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Dilaudid interactions:
- Dilaudid and Oxycontin (56,055 reports)
- Dilaudid and Ms contin (41,698 reports)
- Dilaudid and Butrans (29,987 reports)
- Dilaudid and Percocet (28,588 reports)
- Dilaudid and Hysingla (27,296 reports)
- Dilaudid and Duragesic (25,448 reports)
- Dilaudid and Opana (24,933 reports)
- Dilaudid and Opana er (23,961 reports)
- Dilaudid and Actiq (23,919 reports)
- Dilaudid and Fentora (23,750 reports)
Browse all interactions between Dilaudid and drugs from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Do you take Dilaudid?- You can start a phase IV clinical trial to monitor Dilaudid safety and effectiveness.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 700+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
How we gather our data?
Healthcare data is obtained from a number of sources including the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This information is aggregated and used to produce personalized reports that patients can reference. Browse all drugs on eHealthMe.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Invokana and Aubagio drug interaction - 13 seconds ago
- Metformin and Gastric Polyps - 46 seconds ago
- Zyprexa and Haematocrit Abnormal - 49 seconds ago
- Losartan Potassium and Hyponatremia - a minute ago
- Zyprexa and Tendonitis - a minute ago
- Soriatane and Blood Alkaline Phosphatase Increased - a minute ago
- Tamsulosin and Codeine drug interaction - 2 minutes ago
- Sutab and Pain - 2 minutes ago
- Tikosyn and Probiotics drug interaction - 3 minutes ago
- Cranberry Juice and Losartan drug interaction - 3 minutes ago