Escitalopram: 29,849 reports
Active ingredients: escitalopram oxalate
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials). If you find eHealthMe useful, please help us to spread the words below or leave us a testimonial.
Number of reports submitted per year:
How effective is Escitalopram?
- Depression - reported by 450 people
- Stress and anxiety - reported by 151 people
- Generalized anxiety disorder - reported by 94 people
- Dysthymia - reported by 36 people
- Major depression - reported by 33 people
Alternative drugs to Escitalopram
Most common Escitalopram side effectsEscitalopram side effects
All Escitalopram side effects from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Escitalopram and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Do you take Escitalopram?
You are not alone:
Related publications that referenced our studies
- O’Brien FE, O’Connor RM, Clarke G, Donovan MD, Dinan TG, Griffin BT, Cryan JF, "The P-glycoprotein inhibitor cyclosporin A differentially influences behavioural and neurochemical responses to the antidepressant escitalopram", Behavioural brain research, 2014 Mar .
Recent general studies
- Cordarone and Viagra drug interaction - a second ago
- Zolpidem and Coumadin drug interaction - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Nail Tinea with Clindets? - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Eczema with Aripiprazole? - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Infantile Eczema with Aripiprazole? - 4 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 61 year old woman who takes Benicar - 57 minutes ago
- A study for a 27 year old man who takes Azithromycin, Hydroxyzine - 58 minutes ago
- A study for a 51 year old man who takes Lisinopril - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 56 year old man who takes Chantix - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 51 year old man who takes Hctz - 4 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.