Flonase: 45,259 reports
Active ingredients: fluticasone propionate
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials). If you find eHealthMe useful, please help us to spread the words below or leave us a testimonial.
Number of reports submitted per year:
How effective is Flonase?
- Allergies - reported by 311 people
- Allergic rhinitis - reported by 93 people
- Allergic sinusitis - reported by 79 people
- Sinusitis - reported by 48 people
- Sinus congestion - reported by 36 people
Alternative drugs to Flonase
Most common Flonase side effectsFlonase side effects
All Flonase side effects from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Flonase and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Do you take Flonase?
You are not alone:
Recent general studies
- Faslodex and Macadamia Nut drug interaction - now
- Entocort Ec and Gamma drug interaction - now
- Side effect comparison of Alprazolam and Ambien - a second ago
- Will you have Retrograde Ejaculation with Amlodipine; Valsartan; Hydrochlorothiazide? - a second ago
- Levonorgestrel and Zolpidem drug interaction - 2 seconds ago
- Pioglitazone and Saijan drug interaction - 3 seconds ago
- Ritalin and Minipress drug interaction - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Drug Resistance with Tysabri? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Tenosynovitis Stenosans with Methotrexate? - 3 seconds ago
- Lisinopril and Osmoprep drug interaction - 6 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 14 year old boy who takes Baclofen - 32 minutes ago
- A study for a 35 year old woman who takes Xolair - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 22 year old woman who takes Claravis - 5 hours ago
- A study for a 56 year old man who takes Pioglitazone, Atorvastatin Calcium, Trulicity, Fenofibrate, Dutasteride, Contrave, Irbesartan, Metformin, Tamsulosin - 6 hours ago
- A study for a 74 year old man who takes Aloprim, Amlodipine Besylate, Bayer Low Dose Aspirin (81mg Aspirin), Hydrea, B Complex Vitamin, Vitamin D, Simvastatin, Vitamin C (ascorbic Acid) - 6 hours ago
- A study for a 56 year old man who takes Metformin - 6 hours ago
- A study for a 44 year old woman who takes Methotrexate - 8 hours ago
- Prediction of Gabapentin, Propranolol Hydrochloride, Latuda for a 30 year old woman - 9 hours ago
- Prediction of Ashwagandha, Atenolol for a 44 year old woman - 10 hours ago
- A study for a 24 year old man who takes Zoloft - 10 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.