Flonase: 43,870 reports
Active ingredients: fluticasone propionate
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials).
Number of reports submitted per year:
How effective is Flonase?
- Allergies - reported by 311 people
- Allergic rhinitis - reported by 93 people
- Allergic sinusitis - reported by 79 people
- Sinusitis - reported by 48 people
- Sinus congestion - reported by 36 people
Alternative drugs to Flonase
Most common Flonase side effectsFlonase side effects
All Flonase side effects from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Flonase and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Do you take Flonase?
You are not alone:
- Erythromycin and Zanosar drug interaction
- Amerge and Risperidone drug interaction
- How effective is Promethazine for Gastroparesis Diabeticorum?
- How effective is Promethazine for Delayed Gastric Emptying?
- Will you have Medial Tibial Stress Syndrome with Alendronate Sodium?
- How effective is Promethazine for Gastroparesis?
- Will you have Fever with Cortone?
- Will you have Pyrexia with Cortone?
- Will you have Hyperthermia with Cortone?
- Will you have Heat Stroke with Cortone?
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.