Flonase: 36,671 reports
Active ingredients: fluticasone propionate
Number of reports submitted per year:
How effective is Flonase?
- Allergies - reported by 311 people
- Allergic rhinitis - reported by 93 people
- Allergic sinusitis - reported by 79 people
- Sinusitis - reported by 48 people
- Sinus congestion - reported by 36 people
Alternative drugs to Flonase
Most common Flonase side effectsFlonase side effects
All Flonase side effects from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Flonase and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Do you take Flonase?
- Connect with people like you, or share your experience to help people like you
- Subscribe to monitor Flonase
- Volunteer or get paid with your care experience as a Care Guide
Analysis tools (to study 499 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who take Flonase (234 members)
You may be interested in these posts
- I seem to have GERD/reflux triggering an asthma type response (doc and I have been working on troubleshooting this for a few years now); was given Rx for Qvar & Flonase along with running through the various types of acid reducers and blockers to minimize reflux activity. This past six months in...
- Took a generic brand of flonase 2 month ago, severe anxiety that starting to affect my life. When will this be over.
- Started Flonase 10 days ago. Had a cold and starting getting very light blood in my mucus, especially in the morning when waking up.
- I've just been diagnosed with nasal septal perforation but my ENT Doctor did not mention that Flonase could have caused it nor was I advised to stop taking it. Should I be worried?
- Hi, I just found out that have IIH and while researching saw this connection. I have been taking Flonase for years. My pressure was 27 when they first did the LP and brought it down to a 14.
More posts for: Flonase
- What to expect when you take Bisoprolol Fumarate and have Otitis Externa - Malignant?
- Will you have Skin Blushing/Flushing with Acute Bacterial Tracheitis?
- Will you have Flushing with Acute Bacterial Tracheitis?
- Will you have Blushing with Acute Bacterial Tracheitis?
- Will you have Red Face with Acute Bacterial Tracheitis?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who have Acute Bacterial Tracheitis and Skin Blushing/Flushing?
- Support group for people who have Acute Bacterial Tracheitis and Flushing?
- Support group for people who have Acute Bacterial Tracheitis and Blushing?
- Support group for people who have Acute Bacterial Tracheitis and Red Face?
Recent Care Guides
- Rick westfall (monthly rate: $10.00)
- Jayneynip (Free)
- Charles mccall (monthly rate: $10.00)
- Tender care (Free)
- Nana fran (monthly rate: $10.00)
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.