Fycompa: effectiveness, side effects, alternatives
We study 4,026 Fycompa users. The information eHealthMe analyzes includes:- Effectiveness of Fycompa
- Alternative drugs to Fycompa
- 1,267 Fycompa side effects and drug interactions
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 700+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Common Fycompa side effects:
- Seizures (588 reports)
- Dizziness (291 reports)
- Drowsiness (276 reports)
- Fatigue (228 reports)
- Drug ineffective (172 reports)
- Irritability (167 reports)
- Suicidal ideation (145 reports)
- Agitation (136 reports)
Fycompa side effects by duration, gender and age:
- Fycompa side effects (4,004 reports)
Browse all side effects of Fycompa:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Fycompa interactions:
- Fycompa and Keppra (853 reports)
- Fycompa and Vimpat (654 reports)
- Fycompa and Levetiracetam (466 reports)
- Fycompa and Epidiolex (435 reports)
- Fycompa and Clobazam (384 reports)
- Fycompa and Lamictal (362 reports)
- Fycompa and Lamotrigine (315 reports)
- Fycompa and Onfi (314 reports)
- Fycompa and Lacosamide (283 reports)
- Fycompa and Tegretol (236 reports)
Browse all interactions between Fycompa and drugs from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Do you take Fycompa?- You can start a phase IV clinical trial to monitor Fycompa safety and effectiveness.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 700+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
How we gather our data?
Healthcare data is obtained from a number of sources including the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This information is aggregated and used to produce personalized reports that patients can reference. Browse all drugs on eHealthMe.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Lantus Solostar and Humalog Kwikpen drug interaction - 5 seconds ago
- Buspar and Metoprolol Tartrate drug interaction - 43 seconds ago
- Hydrocortone and Renal Failure Acute - a minute ago
- Meloxicam and Rectal Haemorrhage - a minute ago
- Auryxia and Kayexalate drug interaction - a minute ago
- Picato and Vitamin B drug interaction - a minute ago
- Vitamin B12 and Nodal Osteoarthritis - a minute ago
- Vardenafil Hydrochloride and Fatigue Aggravated - a minute ago
- Sorafenib and Stools - Watery - a minute ago
- Sorafenib and Diarrhea - a minute ago