Glimepiride: 21,846 reports
Active ingredients: glimepiride
Number of reports submitted per year:
How effective is Glimepiride?
- Diabetes - reported by 175 people
- Type 2 diabetes - reported by 128 people
- Type 1 diabetes - reported by 13 people
- Hyperglycemia - reported by 12 people
- Diabetes mellitus inadequate control - reported by 9 people
Alternative drugs to Glimepiride
Most common Glimepiride side effectsGlimepiride side effects
All Glimepiride side effects from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Glimepiride and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Do you take Glimepiride? Connect with people like you, or share your experience to help people like you
Analysis tools (to study 615 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who take Glimepiride (82 members)
You may be interested in these posts
- My name is Angie. I just started trulicity, my joint pain at nights and nausea is lot.
- I'm ate up with inflamation and it gets worse after I take the Glimepiride. It is horrible pain . I'm looking for a solution and answers.
- Does anyone have a suggestion to relieve this constipation? I’ve triedExlax, Metamucil & suppositories, drinking alot of water & some Gatorade...I’m out of ideas.
- Hi, My name is Michael. I am 72 years old with a long history of GI issues and Diabetes. I was recently diagnosed with Gastroparesis. I began taking Reglan on 03/08/18, Seemed to be effective, but I began having side effects of dizziness, drowsiness and general lethargy. After 16 doses of 10 mg ...
- I have been on Glimepiride for a year now on and off due to it not working. My new doctor increased the dose to 8mg. I had some horrible rashes on my neck, in nears, arms, legs and back. No one could explain how I got them. Not even the dermatologist. I also noticed that my hair thinned out...
More posts for: Glimepiride
- Will you have Pneumonitis with Amiodarone Hydrochloride?
- Will you have Dyskinesia with Esidrix?
- Will you have Ed with Augmentin?
- Will you have Lack Of Regular Bowel Movements with Wellbutrin Xl?
- Will you have Confusion with Desipramine Hydrochloride?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Amiodarone Hydrochloride and have Pneumonitis?
- Support group for people who take Esidrix and have Dyskinesia?
- Support group for people who take Augmentin and have Ed?
- Support group for people who take Wellbutrin Xl and have Lack Of Regular Bowel Movements?
- Support group for people who take Desipramine Hydrochloride and have Confusion?
- What to expect when you take Amiodarone Hydrochloride and have Pneumonitis?
- What to expect when you take Esidrix and have Dyskinesia?
- What to expect when you take Augmentin and have Ed?
- What to expect when you take Wellbutrin Xl and have Lack Of Regular Bowel Movements?
- What to expect when you take Desipramine Hydrochloride and have Confusion?
- A study for a 47 year old man who takes Viagra, Vimpat
- A study for a 52 year old man who takes Trulicity
- A study for a 52 year old man who takes Hctz, Lopressor
- A study for a 57 year old man who takes Pradaxa
- A study for a 69 year old woman who takes Crestor, Synthroid
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.