Glimepiride: 26,846 reports
Active ingredients: glimepiride
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and find Care Guides.
Number of reports submitted per year:
How effective is Glimepiride?
- Diabetes - reported by 175 people
- Type 2 diabetes - reported by 128 people
- Hyperglycemia - reported by 13 people
- Type 1 diabetes - reported by 13 people
- Diabetes mellitus inadequate control - reported by 9 people
Alternative drugs to Glimepiride
Most common Glimepiride side effectsGlimepiride side effects
All Glimepiride side effects from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Glimepiride and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Do you take Glimepiride?
- Connect with people like you, or share your experience to help people like you
- Subscribe to monitor Glimepiride
- Volunteer or get paid with your care experience as a Care Guide
Analysis tools (to study 506 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who take Glimepiride (87 members)
You may be interested in these posts
- Ever since I started taking glimeperide I have had constipation
- Hi, my name is Linda. I will be 80 yrs old in November. I would like to join your group. I have been on Glimepiride with metforman and have developed breathing problems, that are making my life miserable. I called my doctor, and he said to discontinue taking the Glimepiride. That was...
- My name is Angie. I just started trulicity, my joint pain at nights and nausea is lot.
- I'm ate up with inflamation and it gets worse after I take the Glimepiride. It is horrible pain . I'm looking for a solution and answers.
- Does anyone have a suggestion to relieve this constipation? I’ve triedExlax, Metamucil & suppositories, drinking alot of water & some Gatorade...I’m out of ideas.
More posts for: Glimepiride
- Will you have Aggression with Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (Adhd)?
- Delalutin and Zebeta drug interaction
- Will you have Labour Pain with Aricept?
- Will you have Hypoglycemia with Viramune?
- Will you have Insulin Shock with Viramune?
- Will you have Hypoglycaemia with Viramune?
- Will you have Low Blood Sugar with Viramune?
- Will you have Dacryoadenitis with Allegra?
- Will you have Coronary Artery Atherosclerosis with Lipitor?
- Will you have Muscle Fasciculation with Bromocriptine Mesylate?
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.