Irbesartan: effectiveness, side effects, alternatives
We study 33,691 Irbesartan users. The information eHealthMe analyzes includes:- Effectiveness of Irbesartan
- 282 alternative drugs to Irbesartan
- 5,062 Irbesartan side effects and drug interactions
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 700+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
Number of reports submitted per year:
How effective is Irbesartan?
Alternative drugs to the conditions Irbesartan treats:
Compare Irbesartan with similar drugs, by side effects and effectiveness:
Common Irbesartan side effects:
- High blood pressure (2,139 reports)
- Fatigue (2,086 reports)
- Diarrhea (1,897 reports)
- Weakness (1,862 reports)
- Breathing difficulty (1,683 reports)
- Dizziness (1,679 reports)
Irbesartan side effects by duration, gender and age:
- Irbesartan side effects (33,223 reports)
Browse all side effects of Irbesartan:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Irbesartan interactions:
- Irbesartan and Amlodipine (5,648 reports)
- Irbesartan and Metformin (5,345 reports)
- Irbesartan and Furosemide (4,231 reports)
- Irbesartan and Aspirin (3,785 reports)
- Irbesartan and Zide (3,173 reports)
- Irbesartan and Omeprazole (2,817 reports)
- Irbesartan and Hydrochlorothiazide (2,774 reports)
- Irbesartan and Pantoprazole (2,528 reports)
- Irbesartan and Allopurinol (2,150 reports)
- Irbesartan and Simvastatin (2,144 reports)
Browse all interactions between Irbesartan and drugs from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Do you take Irbesartan?- You can start a phase IV clinical trial to monitor Irbesartan safety and effectiveness.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 700+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
How we gather our data?
Healthcare data is obtained from a number of sources including the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This information is aggregated and used to produce personalized reports that patients can reference. Browse all drugs on eHealthMe.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Reglan and Fish Oil drug interaction - 19 seconds ago
- Cyclosporine and Inh drug interaction - 22 seconds ago
- Profen and Mucosal Ulceration - 28 seconds ago
- Carafate and Gelnique drug interaction - 31 seconds ago
- Lumigan and Xenazine drug interaction - 47 seconds ago
- Mesalamine and Lamivudine drug interaction - a minute ago
- Estrace and Oestrogen Receptor Assay Positive - a minute ago
- Escitalopram Oxalate and Sunosi drug interaction - a minute ago
- Prempro and Oestrogen Receptor Assay Positive - a minute ago
- Nucala and Skin Blushing/Flushing - a minute ago