Lamictal: 64,115 reports
Active ingredients: lamotrigine
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials). If you find eHealthMe useful, please help us to spread the words below or leave us a testimonial.
Number of reports submitted per year:
How effective is Lamictal?
- Bipolar disorder - reported by 932 people
- Epilepsy - reported by 580 people
- Bipolar ii disorder - reported by 542 people
- Bipolar i disorder - reported by 506 people
- Depression - reported by 412 people
Alternative drugs to Lamictal
Most common Lamictal side effectsLamictal side effects
All Lamictal side effects from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Lamictal and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Do you take Lamictal?
You are not alone:
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Gupta MC, Khanna J, Mathur R, Mittal N, "Lamotrigine-induced fulminant hepatic failure: an unusual presentation", IMSEAR, 2015 Jan .
- Alonso-Navarro H, Montes JM, Plaza-Nieto JF, Jiménez-Jiménez FJ, "Cataplexy Possibly Associated With Lamotrigine", Journal of clinical psychopharmacology, 2016 Aug .
Recent general studies
- Will you have Dermatitis Bullous with Forteo? - a second ago
- Toradol and Stadol drug interaction - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Eyelid Ptosis with Septra? - 3 seconds ago
- Finasteride and Baci-Rx drug interaction - 3 seconds ago
- Lovaza and Zanzibar Pepper drug interaction - 5 seconds ago
- Will you have Erythema Toxicum with Diltiazem Hydrochloride? - 6 seconds ago
- Methocarbamol and Ritalin La drug interaction - 6 seconds ago
- Will you have Cardiac Failure Aggravated with Cytadren? - 7 seconds ago
- Will you have Ra with Sinus Disorder? - 9 seconds ago
- Will you have Arthritis - Rheumatoid with Sinus Disorder? - 9 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 47 year old woman who takes Indapamide - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 47 year old woman who takes Co-codamol - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 26 year old man who takes Zopiclone - 6 hours ago
- A study for a 69 year old woman who takes Lisinopril - 7 hours ago
- A study for a 55 year old man who takes Imbruvica - 7 hours ago
- A study for a 12 year old boy who takes Strattera - 9 hours ago
- Drug comparison of Voltaren, Naproxen for a 66 year old woman - 11 hours ago
- Prediction of Simvastatin for a 81 year old woman - 12 hours ago
- A study for a 57 year old woman who takes Cephalexin - 13 hours ago
- A study for a 64 year old man who takes Latanoprost, Meclizine - 14 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.