Lansoprazole: 65,803 reports
Active ingredients: lansoprazole
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and find Care Guides.
Number of reports submitted per year:
How effective is Lansoprazole?
- Gastroesophageal reflux disease - reported by 320 people
- Gastric ulcer - reported by 49 people
- Hiatal hernia - reported by 37 people
- Reflux gastritis - reported by 27 people
- Reflux oesophagitis - reported by 22 people
Alternative drugs to Lansoprazole
Most common Lansoprazole side effectsLansoprazole side effects
All Lansoprazole side effects from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Lansoprazole and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Do you take Lansoprazole?
- Connect with people like you, or share your experience to help people like you
- Subscribe to monitor Lansoprazole
- Volunteer or get paid with your care experience as a Care Guide
Analysis tools (to study 506 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who take Lansoprazole (161 members)
You may be interested in these posts
- Hi I'm 18 I'm on lansoprazole and I have been experiencing dizziness and fever (female)
- I have been on lanzaprile for 10nyears and have recently been diagnoses with type 2 diabetes is it safe to continue with lanzaprole whilst on metformin im to.terrifed to take them and now acid has returned..
- Am having horrible esophageal spasms. Found 2 or 3 drops Klonopin helps. Waiting for GI appointment. Lost 40 pounds. Burning pain in esophagus with swallowing anything.
- Have developed horrible esophageal spasms. Lost over 40 pounds. Having trouble with short term memory. Off balance. Taking 2-3 drops liquid Klonopin. It helps , but I do not want to become dependent.
- Am having horrible esophageal spasms. Found 2 or 3 drops Klonopin helps.
More posts for: Lansoprazole
- Will you have Joint Pain with Loestrin 21 1/20?
- What to expect when you have Birth Control and Lactose Intolerance?
- Will you have Appendicitis Noninfective with Nolvadex?
- Will you have Tb Skin Test with Probenecid And Colchicine?
- Will you have Oedema with Loestrin 21 1/20?
- Will you have Xerosis with Pregnancy?
- Will you have Calcaneal Spur with Norco?
- Will you have Pain - Leg with Jardiance?
- Hydroxyzine and Proair Hfa drug interaction
- Doxil and N - Acetyl Glucosamine drug interaction
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.