Lansoprazole: 56,571 reports
Active ingredients: lansoprazole
Number of reports submitted per year:
How effective is Lansoprazole?
- Gastroesophageal reflux disease - reported by 319 people
- Gastric ulcer - reported by 49 people
- Hiatal hernia - reported by 37 people
- Reflux gastritis - reported by 27 people
- Reflux oesophagitis - reported by 22 people
Alternative drugs to Lansoprazole
Most common Lansoprazole side effectsLansoprazole side effects
All Lansoprazole side effects from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Lansoprazole and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Do you take Lansoprazole? Connect with people like you, or share your experience to help people like you
Analysis tools (to study 615 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who take Lansoprazole (151 members)
You may be interested in these posts
- I suffer from GORD/GERD I also have a hiatal hernia and a laX LES. I have been taking lansoprazole for the first time for the last 6 weeks and have sore swollen gums. I am wondering whether anyone out there has same symptom and if it goes once drug stopped. Many thanks in anticipation...
- Haven't been diagnosed by my dr yet. But have been taking phyllocontin for over 1 month and my face has just recently (about a week) come up in patches of slightly darker skin above my eyebrows, on my nose and cheeks. Was wondering if this is due to phyllocontin.
- HI I have complex health issues and with the recent diagnosis of early-onset rheumatoid arthritis it's just complicated my life no end. My list of medication seems never-ending in every time see my doctor or specialist they seem to add more to it. Trying to lose weight to help my joints but...
- I have just been prescribed lansoprazole for a hiatus hernia and gastritis can I keep taking CBD oil also?
- I take Atorvastatin before bed and Lansoprazole in the morning when I wake up! My biggest problem is the Atorvastatin causes sleeplessness! The Pharmacist and my Gastroenterologist say those are the times that I must take these two drugs but I definitely have to change the time of the...
More posts for: Lansoprazole
- Crestor and Norvir drug interaction
- Will you have Panic Disorder with Altavera?
- Lanoxin and Niaspan drug interaction
- Cialis and Cholestyramine drug interaction
- Will you have Frequent Urination with Quit Smoking?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Crestor and Norvir
- Support group for people who take Altavera and have Panic Disorder?
- Support group for people who take Lanoxin and Niaspan
- Support group for people who take Cialis and Cholestyramine
- Support group for people who have Quit Smoking and Frequent Urination?
- What to expect when you take Crestor and Norvir
- What to expect when you take Altavera and have Panic Disorder?
- What to expect when you take Lanoxin and Niaspan
- What to expect when you take Cialis and Cholestyramine
- What to expect when you have Quit Smoking and Frequent Urination?
- A study for a 62 year old woman who takes Paxil, Hyzaar
- A study for a 35 year old man who takes Prednisolone
- A study for a 91 year old woman who takes Ramipril
- A study for a 39 year old woman who takes Zoloft, Adipex-p
- A study for a 35 year old woman who takes Lisinopril
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.