Lansoprazole: 65,803 reports
Active ingredients: lansoprazole
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials). If you find eHealthMe useful, please help us to spread the words below or leave us a testimonial.
Number of reports submitted per year:
How effective is Lansoprazole?
- Gastroesophageal reflux disease - reported by 320 people
- Gastric ulcer - reported by 49 people
- Hiatal hernia - reported by 37 people
- Reflux gastritis - reported by 27 people
- Reflux oesophagitis - reported by 22 people
Alternative drugs to Lansoprazole
Most common Lansoprazole side effectsLansoprazole side effects
All Lansoprazole side effects from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Lansoprazole and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Do you take Lansoprazole?
You are not alone:
Recent general studies
- Will you have Keratitis Sclerosing with Oxazepam? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Idiopathic Fibrous Hyperplasia with Glutathione? - 5 seconds ago
- Will you have Depression with Acetasol? - 5 seconds ago
- Will you have Urinary Incontinence with Lodine? - 5 seconds ago
- Will you have Antidepressant Therapy with Acetasol? - 5 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 18 year old boy who takes Lexapro - 15 minutes ago
- A study for a 30 year old man who takes Zoloft - 49 minutes ago
- A study for a 72 year old woman who takes Lipitor - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 41 year old woman who takes Clonazepam, Clarithromycin - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 69 year old man who takes Jardiance - 4 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.