Lisinopril: effectiveness, side effects, alternatives
We study 305,799 Lisinopril users. The information eHealthMe analyzes includes:- Effectiveness of Lisinopril
- 281 alternative drugs to Lisinopril
- 10,754 Lisinopril side effects and drug interactions
With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe enables everyone to run phase IV clinical trial to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor effectiveness. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ peer-reviewed medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
Number of reports submitted per year:
How effective is Lisinopril?
Alternative drugs to the conditions Lisinopril treats:
Compare Lisinopril with similar drugs, by side effects and effectiveness:
Common Lisinopril side effects:
Lisinopril side effects by duration, gender and age:
- Lisinopril side effects (292,591 reports)
Browse all side effects of Lisinopril:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Lisinopril interactions:
Browse all interactions between Lisinopril and drugs from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Do you take Lisinopril?- You can start a phase IV clinical trial to monitor Lisinopril safety and effectiveness.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Dobrosavljevi? Vukojevi? D, Stojkovi? Filipovi? J, Sjerobabin M, Vukovi? J, Vesi? S, "Lisinopril-induced pemphigus foliaceus in a patient with diabetes mellitus and Kaposi-Juliusberg varicelliform eruption", Serbian Journal of Dermatology and Venerology, 2012 Dec .
How we gather our data?
Healthcare data is obtained from a number of sources including the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This information is aggregated and used to produce personalized reports that patients can reference. Browse all drugs on eHealthMe.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Memantine and Tamsulosin Hydrochloride drug interaction - now
- Miacalcin and Traumatic Injury Of The Bladder And Urethra - a second ago
- Fortamet and Pancreatitis Acute - 7 seconds ago
- Flaxseed Oil and Topiramate drug interaction - 11 seconds ago
- Nasalcrom and Coughing Up Blood - 12 seconds ago