Lyrica: 172,120 reports
Active ingredients: pregabalin
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials). If you find eHealthMe useful, please help us to spread the words below or leave us a testimonial.
Number of reports submitted per year:
How effective is Lyrica?
- Fibromyalgia - reported by 857 people
- Pain - reported by 269 people
- Neuralgia - reported by 265 people
- Peripheral neuropathy - reported by 185 people
- Neuropathic pain - reported by 108 people
Alternative drugs to Lyrica
Most common Lyrica side effectsLyrica side effects
All Lyrica side effects from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Lyrica and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Do you take Lyrica?
You are not alone:
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Bonnet U, Taazimi B, Grabbe HD, "Pregabalin-Related Hypertriglyceridemia", Psychosomatics, 2014 Nov .
Recent general studies
- Will you have Kerion with Quelicin Preservative Free? - now
- Will you have Acute Myocardial Infarction with Coumadin? - 2 seconds ago
- Atacand and Folic Acid drug interaction - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Xerosis with Bactrim Ds? - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Gait Disturbance with Diovan? - 5 seconds ago
- Tamsulosin and Nitroglycerin drug interaction - 7 seconds ago
- Inderal and Hadjora drug interaction - 8 seconds ago
- Boys aged 10-19 who have Paralysis with Benlysta - 8 seconds ago
- Will you have Drug Screen False Positive with Cymbalta? - 11 seconds ago
- Will you have Lacrimal Gland Tumor with Tramadol And Acetaminophen? - 12 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 46 year old man who takes Curcuminoids, Ranitidine, Atorvastatin Calcium, Bayer Low Dose Aspirin (81mg Aspirin) - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 31 year old woman who takes Prazosin Hydrochloride, Tizanidine Hydrochloride, Cetirizine Hydrochloride, Omeprazole, Atorvastatin Calcium, Fluoxetine, Memantine, Gabapentin, Levothyroxine Thyroid, Vyvanse, Spironolactone, Modafinil, Linzess, Botox, Latuda - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 58 year old man who takes Lipitor, Effient, Metformin, Aspirin - 7 hours ago
- A study for a 66 year old man who takes Sensipar - 7 hours ago
- A study for a 71 year old woman who takes Seroquel Xr - 10 hours ago
- A study for a 71 year old man who takes Tamsulosin Hydrochloride, Desvenlafaxine Succinate, Vesicare, Truvada, Methylprednisolone, Tramadol, Valacyclovir, Tramadol Hydrochloride And Acetaminophen, Provigil, Cyclobenzaprine Hydrochloride, Simvastatin, Pantoprazole, Lisinopril - 11 hours ago
- A study for a 66 year old woman who takes Melatonin, Unisom - 11 hours ago
- A study for a 67 year old man who takes Hydrochlorothiazide - 12 hours ago
- A study for a 54 year old woman who takes Celexa - 12 hours ago
- A study for a 82 year old man who takes Gabapentin - 12 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.