We study 45,408 reports of Magnesium (magnesium) now. The information that eHealthMe analyzes includes:
- Effectiveness of Magnesium
- Alternative drugs to Magnesium
- Magnesium side effects and drug interactions
eHealthMe is a health data analysis company based in Mountain View, California. eHealthMe monitors and analyzes the outcomes of drugs and supplements that are currently on the market. The results are readily available to health care professionals and consumers.
eHealthMe has released original studies on market drugs and worked with leading universities and institutions such as IBM, London Health Science Centre, Mayo Clinic, Northwestern University and VA. eHealthMe studies have now been referenced in over 500 peer-reviewed medical publications.
How we gather our data?
Healthcare data is obtained from a number of sources including the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This information is aggregated and used to produce personalized reports that patients can reference.
The information that eHealthMe collects includes:
- Side effects (including severity and how people recover from them)
- Associated conditions or symptoms
- Drug effectiveness
- Demographic data regarding drug use
Number of reports submitted per year:
How effective is Magnesium?
- Constipation - reported by 50 people
- Hypomagnesemia - reported by 40 people
- Migraine - reported by 36 people
- Leg pain - reported by 32 people
- Insomnia - reported by 18 people
Alternative drugs to Magnesium
Most common Magnesium side effectsMagnesium side effects
Do you take Magnesium?
You are not alone:
- Connect with people like you who take Magnesium
- Use your healthcare experience to help people like you, and be rewarded
All Magnesium side effects from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Magnesium and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Compare Magnesium with similar drugs
- Magnesium vs. Acidophilus
- Magnesium vs. Amitiza
- Magnesium vs. Bentyl
- Magnesium vs. Bisacodyl
- Magnesium vs. Calcium carbonate, famotidine and magnesium hydroxide
- Magnesium vs. Colace
- Magnesium vs. Dietary fiber
- Magnesium vs. Dulcolax
- Magnesium vs. Duphalac
- Magnesium vs. Enulose
- Magnesium vs. Flaxseed oil
- Magnesium vs. Generlac
- Magnesium vs. Lactulose
- Magnesium vs. Linzess
- Magnesium vs. Magnesium sulfate
- Magnesium vs. Metoclopramide hydrochloride
- Magnesium vs. Milk of magnesia
- Magnesium vs. Miralax
- Magnesium vs. Polyethylene glycol 3350
- Magnesium vs. Probiotic
- Magnesium vs. Probiotics
- Magnesium vs. Psyllium
- Magnesium vs. Psyllium husk
- Magnesium vs. Reglan
- Magnesium vs. Senna
- Magnesium vs. Sennosides
- Magnesium vs. Soluble fiber
Recent general studies
- Will you have Irregular Heartbeat with Lotrel? - now
- Will you have Heart Racing with Lotrel? - now
- Will you have Heart Pounding Or Racing with Lotrel? - now
- Will you have Heart Pounding with Lotrel? - a second ago
- Will you have Heartbeat Sensations with Lotrel? - a second ago
- Locoid Lipocream and Glycolic Acid drug interaction - a second ago
- Will you have Malabsorption with Ambien? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Intraocular Pressure Increased with Mevacor? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Heart Palpitations with Lotrel? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Infected Skin Ulcer with Norco? - 4 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- Prediction of Xarelto for a 70 year old woman - 8 minutes ago
- A study for a 1 year old girl who takes Xulane - an hour ago
- A study for a 76 year old man who takes Travatan Z - an hour ago
- A study for a 62 year old man who takes Lisinopril And Hydrochlorothiazide - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 72 year old woman who takes Singulair, Flovent - 5 hours ago
- Prediction of Vyvanse, Lamictal for a 19 year old girl - 5 hours ago
- A study for a 68 year old woman who takes Vitamin D3, Premarin, Fexofenadine Hydrochloride, Atorvastatin Calcium, Clonazepam, Advil, Prilosec, Synthroid, Zantac 150, Forteo, Carvedilol - 6 hours ago
- A study for a 33 year old man who takes Clonazepam, Innopran Xl, Venlafaxine Hydrochloride, Wellbutrin Xl, Atarax - 6 hours ago
- A study for a 60 year old woman who takes Calcium, Forteo - 7 hours ago
- A study for a 52 year old woman who takes Atenolol, Valacyclovir, Zoloft, Meloxicam, Omeprazole, Cyclobenzaprine Hydrochloride - 8 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.