Metaxalone: effectiveness, side effects, alternatives
We study 4,095 Metaxalone users. The information eHealthMe analyzes includes:- Effectiveness of Metaxalone
- 144 alternative drugs to Metaxalone
- 2,219 Metaxalone side effects and drug interactions
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
Number of reports submitted per year:
How effective is Metaxalone?
Alternative drugs to the conditions Metaxalone treats:
Compare Metaxalone with similar drugs, by side effects and effectiveness:
Common Metaxalone side effects:
Metaxalone side effects by duration, gender and age:
- Metaxalone side effects (3,929 reports)
Browse all side effects of Metaxalone:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Metaxalone interactions:
Browse all interactions between Metaxalone and drugs from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Do you take Metaxalone?- You can start a phase IV clinical trial to monitor Metaxalone safety and effectiveness.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
How we gather our data?
Healthcare data is obtained from a number of sources including the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This information is aggregated and used to produce personalized reports that patients can reference. Browse all drugs on eHealthMe.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Plaquenil and Cyclosporine drug interaction - a second ago
- Valisone and Speech Impairment (Adult) - 2 seconds ago
- Thalomid and Renal Cell Carcinoma Stage Unspecified - 5 seconds ago
- Effexor and Electrocardiogram T Wave Abnormal - 5 seconds ago
- Forteo and Biopsy Heart Abnormal - 5 seconds ago
- Pantoprazole and Sweating Increased - 10 seconds ago
- Zetia and Total Cholesterol/Hdl Ratio Decreased - 10 seconds ago
- Candidiasis and drugs of ingredients of carbamazepine - 12 seconds ago
- Zopiclone and Paxil drug interaction - 16 seconds ago
- Sulfamethoxazole And Trimethoprim and Cytomegalovirus Oesophagitis - 16 seconds ago