Morphine: 96,426 reports
Active ingredients: morphine sulfate
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials). If you find eHealthMe useful, please help us to spread the words below or leave us a testimonial.
Number of reports submitted per year:
How effective is Morphine?
- Pain - reported by 343 people
- Back pain - low - reported by 107 people
- Back pain - reported by 107 people
- Chronic pain - reported by 58 people
- Fibromyalgia - reported by 31 people
Alternative drugs to Morphine
Most common Morphine side effectsMorphine side effects
All Morphine side effects from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Morphine and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Do you take Morphine?
You are not alone:
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Rasmy A, Rahal M, Kisana M, Ahmad S, Salah A, "Morphine induced thrombocytopenia: A case report", Journal of Case Reports and Images in Oncology, 2015 Dec .
Recent general studies
- Will you have Hepatic Lesion with Lanoxin? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Hyperdynamic Left Ventricle with Coreg? - 2 seconds ago
- Hydroxyzine and Vagistat-1 drug interaction - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Gallbladder Oedema with Augmentin '125'? - 2 seconds ago
- Carmol Hc and Sorbitrate drug interaction - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Ileus Spastic with Diclofenac Sodium? - 5 seconds ago
- Will you have Folliculitis with Zyrtec? - 8 seconds ago
- Will you have Tinea Barbae with Zyrtec? - 8 seconds ago
- L-Lysine and Wellbutrin Xl drug interaction - 9 seconds ago
- Will you have Barber'S Itch with Zyrtec? - 9 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 73 year old woman who takes Claritin-d 24 Hour - 18 minutes ago
- A study for a 56 year old man who takes Brilinta - an hour ago
- A study for a 46 year old man who takes Curcuminoids, Ranitidine, Atorvastatin Calcium, Bayer Low Dose Aspirin (81mg Aspirin) - 7 hours ago
- A study for a 31 year old woman who takes Prazosin Hydrochloride, Tizanidine Hydrochloride, Cetirizine Hydrochloride, Omeprazole, Atorvastatin Calcium, Fluoxetine, Memantine, Gabapentin, Levothyroxine Thyroid, Vyvanse, Spironolactone, Modafinil, Linzess, Botox, Latuda - 10 hours ago
- A study for a 58 year old man who takes Lipitor, Effient, Metformin, Aspirin - 12 hours ago
- A study for a 66 year old man who takes Sensipar - 13 hours ago
- A study for a 71 year old woman who takes Seroquel Xr - 15 hours ago
- A study for a 71 year old man who takes Tamsulosin Hydrochloride, Desvenlafaxine Succinate, Vesicare, Truvada, Methylprednisolone, Tramadol, Valacyclovir, Tramadol Hydrochloride And Acetaminophen, Provigil, Cyclobenzaprine Hydrochloride, Simvastatin, Pantoprazole, Lisinopril - 16 hours ago
- A study for a 66 year old woman who takes Melatonin, Unisom - 17 hours ago
- A study for a 67 year old man who takes Hydrochlorothiazide - 17 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.