Nasalcrom: effectiveness, side effects, alternatives
Nasalcrom: cromolyn sodium
We study 1,484 Nasalcrom users. The information eHealthMe analyzes includes:- Effectiveness of Nasalcrom
- 102 alternative drugs to Nasalcrom
- 1,490 Nasalcrom side effects and drug interactions
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
Number of reports submitted per year:
How effective is Nasalcrom?
Alternative drugs to the conditions Nasalcrom treats:
Compare Nasalcrom with similar drugs, by side effects and effectiveness:
Common Nasalcrom side effects:
Nasalcrom side effects by duration, gender and age:
- Nasalcrom side effects (1,447 reports)
Browse all side effects of Nasalcrom:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Nasalcrom interactions:
Browse all interactions between Nasalcrom and drugs from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Do you take Nasalcrom?- You can start a phase IV clinical trial to monitor Nasalcrom safety and effectiveness.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
How we gather our data?
Healthcare data is obtained from a number of sources including the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This information is aggregated and used to produce personalized reports that patients can reference. Browse all drugs on eHealthMe.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Hydroxyzine and Tinnitus - 2 seconds ago
- Provigil vs. Symbyax - 6 seconds ago
- Symlin vs. Insulin Insulatard Nph Nordisk - 7 seconds ago
- Paxil and Acquired Oesophageal Web - 13 seconds ago
- Vitamin B3 and Combigan drug interaction - 17 seconds ago
- Myrbetriq and Perinephric Collection - 19 seconds ago
- Monopril vs. Omeprazole - 26 seconds ago
- Keytruda and Oxybutynin Chloride drug interaction - 27 seconds ago
- Atacand and Idiopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis - 30 seconds ago
- Teveten and Throat Irritation - 30 seconds ago