Nexplanon: 18,390 reports
Active ingredients: etonogestrel
Number of reports submitted per year:
How effective is Nexplanon?
Alternative drugs to Nexplanon
Most common Nexplanon side effectsNexplanon side effects
All Nexplanon side effects from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Nexplanon and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Do you take Nexplanon?
- Connect with people like you, or share your experience to help people like you
- Subscribe to monitor Nexplanon
- Volunteer or get paid with your care experience as a Care Guide
Analysis tools (to study 499 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who take Nexplanon (209 members)
You may be interested in these posts
- I am on nexplanon and Paroxetine and have terrible mood swings, loss of libido and weight gain. Need to know who else suffers?
- Hi. My name is Sara and I have recently been diagnosed with brachial plexus and had nexplanon implant. I have been dealing with the brachial plexus for theee weeks and my doctor just mentioned I have the nexplanon implant and it’s in the same arm as I am experiencing the brachial plexus in. I...
- I'm Cassi. A 33 yr old with severe panic attacks after being on nexplanon.
- Hi, just wondering if the tingling/burning pain ever goes away or if I should have the implant removed. I'm worried about long term damage... anyone else keep their implant and did it go away?
- My name is Taylor. I’m 23 with a 3 year old. I got on Nexplaon after my 3 year old and have been on since. I recently renewed it.
More posts for: Nexplanon
- Will you have Neoplasm Malignant with Entocort Ec?
- Will you have Gallbladder Gangrene with Zollinger-Ellison Syndrome?
- Will you have Pain - Head with Enbrel?
- Will you have Laxative Colitis with Citalopram Hydrobromide?
- Will you have Syncope with Tolazamide?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Entocort Ec and have Neoplasm Malignant?
- Support group for people who have Zollinger-Ellison Syndrome and Gallbladder Gangrene?
- Support group for people who take Enbrel and have Pain - Head?
- Support group for people who take Citalopram Hydrobromide and have Laxative Colitis?
- Support group for people who take Tolazamide and have Syncope?
Recent Care Guides
- Tender care (Free)
- Nana fran (monthly rate: $10.00)
- Feynman (monthly rate: $10.00)
- Anita d (monthly rate: $10.00)
- Pearl (monthly rate: $10.00)
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.