Nexplanon: 18,390 reports
Active ingredients: etonogestrel
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our original studies have been referenced on 400+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including: The Lancet, and Mayo Clinic Proceedings.
Number of reports submitted per year:
How effective is Nexplanon?
Alternative drugs to Nexplanon
Most common Nexplanon side effectsNexplanon side effects
All Nexplanon side effects from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Nexplanon and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Do you take Nexplanon? Connect with people like you, or share your experience to help people like you
Analysis tools (to study 685 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who take Nexplanon (198 members)
Can you answer these questions?
- My 19 year old daughter just started using Nexplanon 3 months ago and today had to be taken to emergency room because she had a seizure. is this common? she did have seizures when she was 9 but was dismissed as she didnt have them until today. please advise farah rosario email@example.com
- I had the nexpanon implanted on July 13th. I have been bleeding non stop for almost a month and a half now. I am very weak and feel dizzy often. Is this normal
- It says I'm not alone but nothing has been posted in the group? I guess my question would be does anyone have any direct hep c problems using nexplanon?
- I have cardiomyopathy and I am 90% sure it was caused by the Nexplanon implant.
- Anyone with these, were you diagnosed before or after Nexplanon implantation? How do you deal with dyshidrosis? I'm currently on a 7 day course of Keflex due to developing white puss under one of my fingernails from this disorder. I can't take it anymore!
More questions for: Nexplanon
You may be interested in these posts
- Hello, I have been on the Nexplanon for over a year now. I have been dizzy for months. Thought I had vestibular migraines. Now maybe fluid in my ears, but I am now thinking it’s from the Nexplanon. I feel like I’m constantly rocking on a boat. I am starting to feel horrible all day/everyday ....
- I have the nexplanon implant. I consistently get very itchy bug bites but only on the skin covering my implant. The bites never occur elsewhere on my body.
- I have had my Nexplanon implant in for over a year, and in that time on my left arm just under the armpit is a darker coloured patch of skin. It doesn't itch or irritate me. Anybody else had something similar?
- I had the Nexplanon put in when I was 28 or 29. I still have it on for 2 years and I have Multiple sclerosis symptoms, fibromyalgia symptoms and optic neritis I think what it's called the neurologist is sending me to an eye doctor literally for the symptoms
- For the last couple months I have been desperate to find an answer to my issue. Around the time of my menstrual cycle I will sleep for days on end and it's difficult to wake me up. It is affecting my family and marriage. Please help
More posts for: Nexplanon
- Will you have Pain - Head with Lactulose?
- Will you have Weight Increased with Telmisartan?
- Will you have Headaches with Lactulose?
- Will you have Weight Gain - Unintentional with Telmisartan?
- Will you have Frequent Headaches with Lactulose?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Lactulose and have Pain - Head?
- Support group for people who take Telmisartan and have Weight Increased?
- Support group for people who take Lactulose and have Headaches?
- Support group for people who take Telmisartan and have Weight Gain - Unintentional?
- Support group for people who take Lactulose and have Frequent Headaches?
- What to expect when you take Lactulose and have Pain - Head?
- What to expect when you take Telmisartan and have Weight Increased?
- What to expect when you take Lactulose and have Headaches?
- What to expect when you take Telmisartan and have Weight Gain - Unintentional?
- What to expect when you take Lactulose and have Frequent Headaches?
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.