Nexplanon: 24,460 reports
Active ingredients: etonogestrel
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials).
Number of reports submitted per year:
How effective is Nexplanon?
Alternative drugs to Nexplanon
Most common Nexplanon side effectsNexplanon side effects
All Nexplanon side effects from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Nexplanon and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Do you take Nexplanon?
You are not alone:
Recent general studies
- Will you have Electrocardiogram Qt Prolonged with H1N1 Influenza? - now
- Will you have Major Depression with Norvasc? - now
- Will you have Unipolar Depression with Norvasc? - now
- Will you have Depression - Major with Norvasc? - now
- Will you have Major Depressive Disorder with Norvasc? - now
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 40 year old man who takes Losartan - 30 minutes ago
- A study for a 54 year old man who takes Celexa, Xanax - 39 minutes ago
- A study for a 59 year old woman who takes Lisinopril - 45 minutes ago
- A study for a 74 year old woman who takes Lasix - 52 minutes ago
- A study for a 57 year old man who takes Valproic Acid, Lacosamide, Carbamazepine - an hour ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.