Ovcon-35: effectiveness, side effects, alternatives
Ovcon-35: ethinyl estradiol; norethindrone
We study 378 Ovcon-35 users. The information eHealthMe analyzes includes:- Effectiveness of Ovcon-35
- 128 alternative drugs to Ovcon-35
- 1,152 Ovcon-35 side effects and drug interactions
Number of reports submitted per year:
How effective is Ovcon-35?
- Birth control - reported by 13 people
Alternative drugs to the conditions Ovcon-35 treats:
Compare Ovcon-35 with similar drugs, by side effects and effectiveness:
Common Ovcon-35 side effects:
Ovcon-35 side effects by duration, gender and age:
- Ovcon-35 side effects (348 reports)
Browse all side effects of Ovcon-35:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all interactions between Ovcon-35 and drugs from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Do you take Ovcon-35?- You can start a phase IV clinical trial to monitor Ovcon-35 safety and effectiveness.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 700+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
How we gather our data?
Healthcare data is obtained from a number of sources including the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This information is aggregated and used to produce personalized reports that patients can reference. Browse all drugs on eHealthMe.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Piperacillin And Tazobactam and Type Iv Hypersensitivity Reaction - now
- Taxotere and Oestrogen Receptor Assay Positive - 3 seconds ago
- Doxycycline and Nightmares - 24 seconds ago
- Capecitabine and Drug Intolerance - 33 seconds ago
- Welchol and Prometrium drug interaction - 51 seconds ago
- Baclofen and Retinal Pigmentation - a minute ago
- Alendronic Acid and On And Off Phenomenon - a minute ago
- Mirtazapine and Chest Injury - a minute ago
- Tamsulosin Hydrochloride and Proctalgia - a minute ago
- Aciphex and Swelling Face - a minute ago