Pilocarpine hydrochloride: effectiveness, side effects, alternatives
Pilocarpine hydrochloride: pilocarpine hydrochloride
We study 965 Pilocarpine hydrochloride users. The information eHealthMe analyzes includes:- Effectiveness of Pilocarpine hydrochloride
- Alternative drugs to Pilocarpine hydrochloride
- 1,613 Pilocarpine hydrochloride side effects and drug interactions
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 700+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
Number of reports submitted per year:
How effective is Pilocarpine hydrochloride?
- Dry mouth - reported by 11 people
- Sjogren syndrome - reported by 7 people
- Glaucoma - reported by 5 people
Alternative drugs to the conditions Pilocarpine hydrochloride treats:
Compare Pilocarpine hydrochloride with similar drugs, by side effects and effectiveness:
Common Pilocarpine hydrochloride side effects:
Pilocarpine hydrochloride side effects by duration, gender and age:
- Pilocarpine hydrochloride side effects (923 reports)
Browse all side effects of Pilocarpine hydrochloride:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Pilocarpine hydrochloride interactions:
- Pilocarpine hydrochloride and Prednisone (190 reports)
- Pilocarpine hydrochloride and Methotrexate (164 reports)
Browse all interactions between Pilocarpine hydrochloride and drugs from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Do you take Pilocarpine hydrochloride?- You can start a phase IV clinical trial to monitor Pilocarpine hydrochloride safety and effectiveness.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 700+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
How we gather our data?
Healthcare data is obtained from a number of sources including the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This information is aggregated and used to produce personalized reports that patients can reference. Browse all drugs on eHealthMe.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Jardiance and Haemorrhoids - now
- Prilosec and Panic Reaction Aggravated - 2 seconds ago
- Tegretol and Tendonitis - 2 seconds ago
- Orencia and Seebri drug interaction - 3 seconds ago
- Acth and Stroke - 5 seconds ago
- Zyloprim and Disseminated Intravascular Coagulation - 8 seconds ago
- Tonocard and Requip drug interaction - 12 seconds ago
- Bamate and Appetite - Decreased - 12 seconds ago
- Bamate and Appetite Decreased - 13 seconds ago
- Orkambi and Xopenex drug interaction - 13 seconds ago