Plan b one-step: effectiveness, side effects, alternatives
Plan b one-step: levonorgestrel
We study 35,426 Plan b one-step users. The information eHealthMe analyzes includes:- Effectiveness of Plan b one-step
- 133 alternative drugs to Plan b one-step
- 1,880 Plan b one-step side effects and drug interactions
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
Number of reports submitted per year:
How effective is Plan b one-step?
Alternative drugs to the conditions Plan b one-step treats:
Compare Plan b one-step with similar drugs, by side effects and effectiveness:
Common Plan b one-step side effects:
Plan b one-step side effects by duration, gender and age:
- Plan b one-step side effects (34,815 reports)
Browse all side effects of Plan b one-step:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Plan b one-step interactions:
- Plan b one-step and Adderall (148 reports)
- Plan b one-step and Albuterol (150 reports)
- Plan b one-step and Ibu (102 reports)
- Plan b one-step and Multivitamin (247 reports)
- Plan b one-step and Synthroid (121 reports)
- Plan b one-step and Vitamin d (107 reports)
- Plan b one-step and Vitamins (344 reports)
- Plan b one-step and Xanax (126 reports)
- Plan b one-step and Zoloft (130 reports)
- Plan b one-step and Zyrtec (114 reports)
Browse all interactions between Plan b one-step and drugs from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Do you take Plan b one-step?- You can start a phase IV clinical trial to monitor Plan b one-step safety and effectiveness.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
How we gather our data?
Healthcare data is obtained from a number of sources including the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This information is aggregated and used to produce personalized reports that patients can reference. Browse all drugs on eHealthMe.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Sucralfate and Xeljanz drug interaction - a second ago
- Keppra and Sepsis - a second ago
- How effective is Evista for Bone Density Increased? - 9 seconds ago
- Keppra and Psychotic Disorder - 13 seconds ago
- Keppra and Mucosal Inflammation - 21 seconds ago
- Keppra and Cardiopulmonary Failure - 26 seconds ago
- Erection Problems in Fentanyl, how severe and when it was recovered? - 27 seconds ago
- Compazine and Vascular Calcification - 27 seconds ago
- Keppra and Febrile Neutropenia - 30 seconds ago
- Keppra and Dyskinesia - 37 seconds ago