Profen: effectiveness, side effects, alternatives
We study 210,554 Profen users. The information eHealthMe analyzes includes:- Effectiveness of Profen
- 250 alternative drugs to Profen
- 8,459 Profen side effects and drug interactions
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
Number of reports submitted per year:
How effective is Profen?
Alternative drugs to the conditions Profen treats:
Compare Profen with similar drugs, by side effects and effectiveness:
Common Profen side effects:
- Pain (17,497 reports)
- Fatigue (15,338 reports)
- Drug ineffective (14,999 reports)
- Headache (13,179 reports)
- Nausea and vomiting (11,560 reports)
- Rashes (11,357 reports)
- Breathing difficulty (10,787 reports)
- Joint pain (10,715 reports)
Profen side effects by duration, gender and age:
- Profen side effects (204,735 reports)
Browse all side effects of Profen:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Profen interactions:
- Profen and Prednisone (20,928 reports)
- Profen and Aspirin (18,557 reports)
- Profen and Omeprazole (16,610 reports)
- Profen and Acetaminophen (15,053 reports)
- Profen and Methotrexate (14,414 reports)
- Profen and Tylenol (14,335 reports)
- Profen and Gabapentin (14,241 reports)
- Profen and Lisinopril (12,796 reports)
- Profen and Tramadol (11,969 reports)
- Profen and Paracetamol (11,573 reports)
Browse all interactions between Profen and drugs from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Do you take Profen?- You can start a phase IV clinical trial to monitor Profen safety and effectiveness.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Moslim MA, Sodeman TC, Nawras AT, "A Case of Suggested Ibuprofen-Induced Acute Pancreatitis", American journal of therapeutics, 2016 Nov .
How we gather our data?
Healthcare data is obtained from a number of sources including the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This information is aggregated and used to produce personalized reports that patients can reference. Browse all drugs on eHealthMe.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Estrogenic Substance and Low Density Lipoprotein Increased - 2 seconds ago
- Gemfibrozil and Hot Flush - 4 seconds ago
- Losartan Potassium And Hydrochlorothiazide vs. Crestor - 21 seconds ago
- Atorvastatin Calcium and Hallucinations - 28 seconds ago
- Lasix and Pain - 33 seconds ago
- Beconase Aq and Carbidopa And Levodopa drug interaction - 43 seconds ago
- Lidocaine and Gastroenteritis Radiation - 44 seconds ago
- Rebetol and Agenerase drug interaction - 44 seconds ago
- Moxifloxacin Hydrochloride and Zosyn drug interaction - 44 seconds ago
- Dobutrex and Oxycontin drug interaction - 46 seconds ago