Serzone: 7,566 reports
Active ingredients: nefazodone hydrochloride
Number of reports submitted per year:
How effective is Serzone?
- Depression - reported by 21 people
- Dysthymia - reported by 7 people
- Stress and anxiety - reported by 4 people
- Major depression - reported by 3 people
Alternative drugs to Serzone
Most common Serzone side effectsSerzone side effects
All Serzone side effects from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Serzone and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Experience matters! A new approach to health care:
Do you take Serzone?
- Connect with people like you, or share your experience to help people like you
- Subscribe to monitor Serzone
Analysis tools (to study 526 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who take Serzone (8 members)
You may be interested in these posts
- I was taking serzone for many years for anxiety and panic attacks but recently my psych who was new put me on Effexor. I har not slept in two weeks. I'm not manic, I don't have bipolar disorder and I'm just having severe anxiety and restlessness a md have not been able to nap or sleep since the...
- Hello folks. I'm currently taking 20 mg of Adderall--love it; it really gets me focused and happy when I start my day at 5:am (early riser) with coffee, Danish, and jazz on my radio. I tried Prozac and it made me sick to my stomach, so I notified my psychiatrist that I was stopping it. We'll...
- I stopped taking quetiapine suddenly and am having really bad anxiety, racing heart, nervousness, Help!
More posts for: Serzone
- Will you have Nosebleeds with Gravol?
- Losartan and Vitamin K drug interaction
- What to expect when you take Acetaminophen and have Axillary Pain?
- Will you have Hyperthermia Malignant with Aspartic Acid?
- Will you have Tachypnoea with Duragesic-100?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Gravol and have Nosebleeds?
- Support group for people who take Losartan and Vitamin K
- Support group for people who take Aspartic Acid and have Hyperthermia Malignant?
- Support group for people who take Duragesic-100 and have Tachypnoea?
- Support group for people who take Plaquenil and have T1Dm?
- Bala Krishnan - Age 53-india - having Gerd_Anxity_rls (Want to Know what Med can be fit for...
- Hi I am the girlfriend of a man with a inguinal hernia the size of a softball. He is a very...
- Charlene Vermeulen - I have extreme muscle stiffness and migraines caused by stiff jaw
- Hi I am three girlfriend off a man with a inguinal hernia the size of a softball. He is a very...
- My daughter is limping around the house. We tried mustard, salt, bananas, heating pad. I may need...
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.