Serzone: 7,602 reports
Active ingredients: nefazodone hydrochloride
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials).
Number of reports submitted per year:
How effective is Serzone?
- Depression - reported by 21 people
- Dysthymia - reported by 7 people
- Stress and anxiety - reported by 4 people
- Major depression - reported by 3 people
Alternative drugs to Serzone
Most common Serzone side effectsSerzone side effects
All Serzone side effects from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Serzone and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Do you take Serzone?
You are not alone:
- Will you have Broken Bone with High Blood Cholesterol?
- Will you have Fracture with High Blood Cholesterol?
- Will you have Bone - Broken with High Blood Cholesterol?
- Will you have Stress Fracture with High Blood Cholesterol?
- Will you have Sjogren Syndrome with Migraine?
- Will you have Sjogren'S Syndrome with Migraine?
- Will you have Sjogrens with Migraine?
- Will you have Sjogren'S with Migraine?
- Will you have Nail Bed Infection Viral with Remicade?
- Will you have Stress Cardiomyopathy with Scopolamine?
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.