Serzone: 7,566 reports
Active ingredients: nefazodone hydrochloride
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our original studies have been referenced on 400+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including: The Lancet, and Mayo Clinic Proceedings.
Number of reports submitted per year:
How effective is Serzone?
- Depression - reported by 21 people
- Dysthymia - reported by 7 people
- Stress and anxiety - reported by 4 people
- Major depression - reported by 3 people
Alternative drugs to Serzone
Most common Serzone side effectsSerzone side effects
All Serzone side effects from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Serzone and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Do you take Serzone? Share you experience to help people like you.
Analysis tools (to study 684 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who take Serzone (7 members)
Can you answer these questions?
- I stopped taking quetiapine suddenly and am having really bad anxiety, racing heart, nervousness, Help!
More questions for: Serzone
You may be interested in these posts
- I was taking serzone for many years for anxiety and panic attacks but recently my psych who was new put me on Effexor. I har not slept in two weeks. I'm not manic, I don't have bipolar disorder and I'm just having severe anxiety and restlessness a md have not been able to nap or sleep since the...
- Hello folks. I'm currently taking 20 mg of Adderall--love it; it really gets me focused and happy when I start my day at 5:am (early riser) with coffee, Danish, and jazz on my radio. I tried Prozac and it made me sick to my stomach, so I notified my psychiatrist that I was stopping it. We'll...
More posts for: Serzone
- Will you have Intracranial Pressure - Increased with Polycythemia Vera?
- Will you have Bacterial Iritis with Invanz?
- Will you have Urinary Hesitation with Vitamin D?
- Tylenol and Talacen drug interaction
- Will you have Occult Blood with Ilaris?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who have Polycythemia Vera and Intracranial Pressure - Increased?
- Support group for people who take Invanz and have Bacterial Iritis?
- Support group for people who take Vitamin D and have Urinary Hesitation?
- Support group for people who take Tylenol and Talacen
- Support group for people who take Ilaris and have Occult Blood?
- What to expect when you have Polycythemia Vera and Intracranial Pressure - Increased?
- What to expect when you take Invanz and have Bacterial Iritis?
- What to expect when you take Vitamin D and have Urinary Hesitation?
- What to expect when you take Tylenol and Talacen
- What to expect when you take Ilaris and have Occult Blood?
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.