Spironolactone: 61,531 reports
Active ingredients: spironolactone
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials). If you find eHealthMe useful, please help us to spread the words below or leave us a testimonial.
Number of reports submitted per year:
How effective is Spironolactone?
- Acne - reported by 351 people
- High blood pressure - reported by 171 people
- Polycystic ovary disease - reported by 113 people
- Acne cystic - reported by 66 people
- Excessive or unwanted hair in women - reported by 45 people
Alternative drugs to Spironolactone
Most common Spironolactone side effectsSpironolactone side effects
All Spironolactone side effects from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Spironolactone and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Do you take Spironolactone?
You are not alone:
Recent general studies
- Will you have Dizziness with Linzess? - a second ago
- Will you have Vertigo with Linzess? - a second ago
- Will you have Loss Of Balance with Linzess? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Light-Headedness When Standing Up with Linzess? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Lightheadedness with Linzess? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Lightheadedness - Dizzy with Linzess? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Otospongiosis with Luvox? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Otosclerosis with Luvox? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Laryngeal Oedema with Olmetec? - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Pyrexia with Hydrea? - 6 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 4 year old girl who takes Omnicef - an hour ago
- A study for a 36 year old woman who takes Albuterol, Ambien - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 42 year old man who takes Duexis - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 87 year old man who takes Caffeine - 4 hours ago
- Drug comparison of Xeloda, Isosorbide Mononitrate for a 63 year old woman - 5 hours ago
- A study for a 51 year old woman who takes Zopiclone, Dexampex, Sertraline, Nexium, Abilify, Tyrosinum, B12, Estradiol, Calcitriol, Zinc Sulfate, Provera, Calcium Citrate, Lamotrigine - 6 hours ago
- A study for a 30 year old man who takes Methotrexate, Mercaptopurine, Vincristine Sulfate, Dexamethasone - 6 hours ago
- A study for a 83 year old man who takes Naproxen, Gabapentin - 6 hours ago
- A study for a 65 year old woman who takes Prednisone - 7 hours ago
- A study for a 81 year old man who takes Allopurinol, Furosemide - 8 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.