Spironolactone: 58,979 reports
Active ingredients: spironolactone
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials).
Number of reports submitted per year:
How effective is Spironolactone?
- Acne - reported by 350 people
- High blood pressure - reported by 171 people
- Polycystic ovary disease - reported by 113 people
- Acne cystic - reported by 66 people
- Excessive or unwanted hair in women - reported by 45 people
Alternative drugs to Spironolactone
Most common Spironolactone side effectsSpironolactone side effects
All Spironolactone side effects from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Spironolactone and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Do you take Spironolactone?
You are not alone:
- Will you have Heroin Abuse with Tumor?
- Will you have Hallucinogen Abuse with Tumor?
- Will you have Cocaine Abuse with Tumor?
- Will you have Lsd Abuse with Tumor?
- Will you have Obliterative Bronchiolitis with Lyrica?
- Will you have Sinus Bradycardia with Furosemide?
- Irbesartan and Perindopril Erbumine drug interaction
- Will you have Quinsy with Lamisil?
- Will you have Unstable Foetal Lie with Ibrin?
- Ibuprofen And Diphenhydramine and Xianxao drug interaction
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.