Spironolactone: 49,301 reports
Active ingredients: spironolactone
Number of reports submitted per year:
How effective is Spironolactone?
- Acne - reported by 350 people
- High blood pressure - reported by 171 people
- Polycystic ovary disease - reported by 113 people
- Acne cystic - reported by 66 people
- Excessive or unwanted hair in women - reported by 45 people
Alternative drugs to Spironolactone
Most common Spironolactone side effectsSpironolactone side effects
All Spironolactone side effects from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Spironolactone and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Do you take Spironolactone?
- Connect with people like you, or share your experience to help people like you
- Subscribe to monitor Spironolactone
- Volunteer or get paid with your care experience as a Care Guide
Analysis tools (to study 499 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who take Spironolactone (256 members)
You may be interested in these posts
- Hi I'm not sure if this is ok or not but I wasn't sure where to ask this question. My name is Maureen and I'm 36 years old and ended up having a bad side effect from doxycycline (that I was taking for my acne) called psudo tumor cerebri. Basically I got increased pressure in my brain causing a...
- How long does it last after stopping the medication?
- I am a male 52 year old and thinking of getting on spironolactone to counter male pattern hair loss. I tried already 2 years ago taking spiro 100mg every day for 8 months and had regrowth for a fact but huge sexual side effects and some level of depression. To counter those side effects I used...
- Hi I just started taking Spironolactone about a month ago. I had a glass of wine twice on separate eveings and had uncomfortable side effects. Other then that it seems ok. I had blood tests once a week when I started taking it, and I guess it was normal. Anything I should look out for in the...
- I had 2 episodes in one night I am terrified of this condition I tske more than one drug THAT causes it does anyone gave more than 1 episode at night
More posts for: Spironolactone
- What to expect when you have Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease and Exacerbation Of Anxiety?
- Allopurinol and Nimodipine drug interaction
- Will you have Spotting with Valtrex?
- Sertraline and Topamax drug interaction
- Will you have Over Weight with Xyrem?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Allopurinol and Nimodipine
- Support group for people who take Valtrex and have Spotting?
- Support group for people who take Sertraline and Topamax
- Support group for people who take Xyrem and have Over Weight?
Recent Care Guides
- Charles mccall (monthly rate: $10.00)
- Tender care (Free)
- Nana fran (monthly rate: $10.00)
- Feynman (monthly rate: $10.00)
- Anita d (monthly rate: $10.00)
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.