St. john's wort: effectiveness, side effects, alternatives
St. john's wort: st. john's wort
We study 692 St. john's wort users. The information eHealthMe analyzes includes:- Effectiveness of St. john's wort
- 202 alternative drugs to St. john's wort
- 1,694 St. john's wort side effects and drug interactions
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
Number of reports submitted per year:
How effective is St. john's wort?
Alternative drugs to the conditions St. john's wort treats:
Compare St. john's wort with similar drugs, by side effects and effectiveness:
Common St. john's wort side effects:
St. john's wort side effects by duration, gender and age:
- St. john's wort side effects (586 reports)
Browse all side effects of St. john's wort:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all interactions between St. john's wort and drugs from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Do you take St. john's wort?- You can start a phase IV clinical trial to monitor St. john's wort safety and effectiveness.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
How we gather our data?
Healthcare data is obtained from a number of sources including the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This information is aggregated and used to produce personalized reports that patients can reference. Browse all drugs on eHealthMe.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Clopidogrel Bisulfate and Thirst - now
- Mesalamine and Vitreous Detachment - 7 seconds ago
- Penicillin vs. Ceftin - 16 seconds ago
- Cyanocobalamin and Renal Failure - Acute - 16 seconds ago
- Cyanocobalamin and Acute Kidney Failure - 16 seconds ago
- Innohep and Glomerulonephropathy - 18 seconds ago
- Capecitabine and Red Cell Distribution Width Increased - 20 seconds ago
- High Blood Pressure and Atrial Fibrillation Aggravated - 24 seconds ago
- Rheumatoid Arthritis and Atrial Fibrillation Aggravated - 24 seconds ago
- Neurontin and Depo-Provera drug interaction - 29 seconds ago