Tenormin: effectiveness, side effects, alternatives
We study 19,789 Tenormin users. The information eHealthMe analyzes includes:- Effectiveness of Tenormin
- 282 alternative drugs to Tenormin
- 4,736 Tenormin side effects and drug interactions
With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe enables everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor effectiveness after drugs are approved to the market. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ peer-reviewed medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
Number of reports submitted per year:
How effective is Tenormin?
Alternative drugs to the conditions Tenormin treats:
Compare Tenormin with similar drugs, by side effects and effectiveness:
Common Tenormin side effects:
Tenormin side effects by duration, gender and age:
- Tenormin side effects (19,408 reports)
Browse all side effects of Tenormin:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Tenormin interactions:
Browse all interactions between Tenormin and drugs from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Do you take Tenormin?- You can start a phase IV clinical trial to monitor Tenormin safety and effectiveness.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
How we gather our data?
Healthcare data is obtained from a number of sources including the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This information is aggregated and used to produce personalized reports that patients can reference. Browse all drugs on eHealthMe.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Paricalcitol and Lipoma - 10 seconds ago
- Propranolol Hydrochloride and Atarax drug interaction - 12 seconds ago
- Celexa and Progesterone drug interaction - 23 seconds ago
- Rozerem vs. Oleptro - 26 seconds ago
- Thyroid Diseases and Subcutaneous Haematoma - 27 seconds ago
- Morphine and Abdominal Tenderness - 29 seconds ago
- Darvocet A500 and Abdominal Pain - 34 seconds ago
- Zopiclone and Bladder Cancer - 40 seconds ago
- Marinol and Hyperkalemia - 43 seconds ago
- Surgery and Cachexia - 46 seconds ago