Testoderm: effectiveness, side effects, alternatives
We study 688 Testoderm users. The information eHealthMe analyzes includes:- Effectiveness of Testoderm
- Alternative drugs to Testoderm
- 804 Testoderm side effects and drug interactions
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Common Testoderm side effects:
Testoderm side effects by duration, gender and age:
- Testoderm side effects (675 reports)
Browse all side effects of Testoderm:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all interactions between Testoderm and drugs from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Do you take Testoderm?- You can start a phase IV clinical trial to monitor Testoderm safety and effectiveness.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
How we gather our data?
Healthcare data is obtained from a number of sources including the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This information is aggregated and used to produce personalized reports that patients can reference. Browse all drugs on eHealthMe.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Dymista vs. Zyrtec - 11 seconds ago
- Dutoprol vs. Tarka - 22 seconds ago
- Dyazide vs. Clonazepam - 28 seconds ago
- Edarbi vs. Ibu - 29 seconds ago
- Dutoprol vs. Labetalol Hydrocloride - 31 seconds ago
- Lantus and Monocyte Count Decreased - 31 seconds ago
- Dutoprol vs. Valsartan; Hydrochlorothiazide - 31 seconds ago
- Ketorolac Tromethamine and Restless Leg Syndrome - 32 seconds ago
- Metastases To Spine and drugs of ingredients of leuprolide acetate - 33 seconds ago
- Nasonex and Joint Pain - 34 seconds ago