Viokace: effectiveness, side effects, alternatives
Viokace: pancrelipase (amylase;lipase;protease)
We study 165 Viokace users. The information eHealthMe analyzes includes:- Effectiveness of Viokace
- Alternative drugs to Viokace
- 427 Viokace side effects and drug interactions
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Common Viokace side effects:
Viokace side effects by duration, gender and age:
- Viokace side effects (164 reports)
Browse all side effects of Viokace:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all interactions between Viokace and drugs from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Do you take Viokace?- You can start a phase IV clinical trial to monitor Viokace safety and effectiveness.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
How we gather our data?
Healthcare data is obtained from a number of sources including the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This information is aggregated and used to produce personalized reports that patients can reference. Browse all drugs on eHealthMe.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Meridia vs. Byetta - 4 seconds ago
- Fosinopril Sodium vs. Klor-Con M20 - 5 seconds ago
- Daklinza and Swelling Face - 6 seconds ago
- Dupixent and Retinal Vascular Thrombosis - 6 seconds ago
- Hydroxocobalamin and Micafungin drug interaction - 6 seconds ago
- Amoxicillin and Flatulence - 8 seconds ago
- Valsartan and Sinusitis Chronic - 13 seconds ago
- Flomax and Facial Palsy Aggravated - 15 seconds ago
- Triglide vs. Folic Acid - 17 seconds ago
- Zoladex and Ureteric Obstruction - 18 seconds ago