Vitamin d3: 15,213 reports
Active ingredients: ergocalciferol
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials). If you find eHealthMe useful, please help us to spread the words below or leave us a testimonial.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common Vitamin d3 side effectsVitamin d3 side effects
All Vitamin d3 side effects from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Vitamin d3 and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Do you take Vitamin d3?
You are not alone:
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Kapoor S, "Influence of Vitamin D Consumption and Levels on the Development of Psychiatric Disorders", Journal of clinical psychopharmacology, 2014 Aug .
Recent general studies
- Elmiron and Madnep drug interaction - now
- Glucosamine Sulfate and Coenzyme Q10 drug interaction - now
- What to expect when you take Maxalt-Mlt and have Acne? - a second ago
- Imuran and Metolazone drug interaction - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Infantile Eczema with Targretin? - 5 seconds ago
- Will you have Dermatitis - Atopic with Targretin? - 5 seconds ago
- Will you have Atopic Eczema with Targretin? - 5 seconds ago
- Will you have Eczema with Targretin? - 5 seconds ago
- Zometa and Ajowan Caraway drug interaction - 8 seconds ago
- Will you have Chikungunya Virus Infection with Xolair? - 8 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 26 year old man who takes Acetyl-carnitine, Saw Palmetto, Herba Ginkgo Biloba - 19 minutes ago
- A study for a 51 year old man who takes Crestor, Otezla - 59 minutes ago
- A study for a 74 year old man who takes Losartan - an hour ago
- A study for a 26 year old woman who takes Remicade - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 59 year old woman who takes Trazodone Hydrochloride, Adderall 30, Vistaril, Naltrexone Hydrochloride, Lamictal, Lexapro - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 79 year old man who takes Phenylephrine Hydrochloride - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 70 year old woman who takes Prolia - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 76 year old man who takes Amlodipine; Valsartan - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 27 year old woman who takes Xanax - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 40 year old man who takes Cymbalta, Ritalin, Gabapentin - 5 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.