Zantac 75: 1,374 reports
Active ingredients: ranitidine hydrochloride
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials). If you find eHealthMe useful, please help us to spread the words below or leave us a testimonial.
Number of reports submitted per year:
How effective is Zantac 75?
- Gastroesophageal reflux disease - reported by 71 people
- Indigestion - reported by 8 people
- Gastric ulcer - reported by 4 people
- Gastroesophageal reflux in infants - reported by 3 people
- Abdominal pain - reported by 3 people
Alternative drugs to Zantac 75
- Gastroesophageal reflux disease
- Gastric ulcer
- Gastroesophageal reflux in infants
- Abdominal pain
Most common Zantac 75 side effectsZantac 75 side effects
All Zantac 75 side effects from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Zantac 75 and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Do you take Zantac 75?
You are not alone:
Recent general studies
- Will you have Disturbance In Attention with Diovan? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Urine Osmolarity Decreased with Ceftriaxone? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Violence-Related Symptom with Cimzia? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Paralytic Ileus with Obstructive Uropathy? - 5 seconds ago
- Will you have Sjogren Syndrome with Bronchomalacia? - 6 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 4 year old boy who takes Singulair - an hour ago
- Prediction of Wellbutrin Sr, Otezla, Plaquenil, Dexedrine, Zopiclone, Xyrem for a 28 year old man - an hour ago
- A study for a 28 year old man who takes Xyrem - an hour ago
- A study for a 61 year old woman who takes Lipitor, Norvasc, Oxybutynin, Omeprazole - 2 hours ago
- Prediction of Eliquis for a 74 year old man - 3 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.