Zantac 75: 1,374 reports
Active ingredients: ranitidine hydrochloride
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials).
Number of reports submitted per year:
How effective is Zantac 75?
- Gastroesophageal reflux disease - reported by 71 people
- Indigestion - reported by 8 people
- Gastric ulcer - reported by 4 people
- Gastroesophageal reflux in infants - reported by 3 people
- Abdominal pain - reported by 3 people
Alternative drugs to Zantac 75
- Gastroesophageal reflux disease
- Gastric ulcer
- Gastroesophageal reflux in infants
- Abdominal pain
Most common Zantac 75 side effectsZantac 75 side effects
All Zantac 75 side effects from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Zantac 75 and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Do you take Zantac 75?
You are not alone:
- Lisinopril and Zea Mays drug interaction
- Will you have Macrodactyly with Indian Aloe?
- Will you have Acne Rosacea with Erythromycin?
- Will you have Skin Redness Or Inflammation with Estrogenic Substance?
- Will you have Skin Rash with Estrogenic Substance?
- Will you have Rosacea with Erythromycin?
- Will you have Skin Lesion with Estrogenic Substance?
- Will you have Rubor with Estrogenic Substance?
- Will you have Rash Generalised with Estrogenic Substance?
- Will you have Rash with Estrogenic Substance?
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.