Indigestion: treatments, associated drugs and conditions
We study 437,683 people who have Indigestion. The information that eHealthMe analyzes includes:- COVID vaccines that are associated with Indigestion
- Medications that treat Indigestion and their effectiveness
- 3,805 drugs that are associated with Indigestion
- 3,239 conditions that are associated with Indigestion
What are phase IV trials?
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 700+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
Number of reports submitted per year:
COVID vaccines that are associated with Indigestion:
- Indigestion in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Indigestion in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Indigestion in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Indigestion treatments and how effective are they?
Common drugs associated with Indigestion:
- Nexium: 6,528 reports
- Aspirin: 5,366 reports
- Prednisone: 4,423 reports
- Omeprazole: 3,971 reports
- Prilosec: 3,688 reports
- Metformin: 3,522 reports
- Methotrexate: 3,352 reports
- Synthroid: 3,173 reports
- Humira: 3,128 reports
- Lisinopril: 2,994 reports
All the drugs that are associated with Indigestion:
- Indigestion (3,805 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Indigestion:
- High blood pressure: 5,130 reports
- Rheumatoid arthritis: 4,530 reports
- Gastroesophageal reflux disease: 4,143 reports
- Multiple sclerosis: 3,941 reports
- High blood cholesterol: 3,730 reports
- Pain: 3,452 reports
- Type 2 diabetes: 3,022 reports
- Osteoporosis: 3,013 reports
All the conditions that are associated with Indigestion:
- Indigestion (3,239 conditions)
Browse all Indigestion symptoms:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Do you take any medication?- You can start a phase IV clinical trial to monitor drug safety and effectiveness.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 700+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
How we gather our data?
Healthcare data is obtained from a number of sources including the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This information is aggregated and used to produce personalized reports that patients can reference. Browse all conditions on eHealthMe.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- St. John'S Wort and Premarin drug interaction - 15 seconds ago
- Carafate and Silybum Marianum drug interaction - 18 seconds ago
- Xgeva and Common Peroneal Nerve Dysfunction - 29 seconds ago
- Levemir Flexpen and Folic Acid drug interaction - 34 seconds ago
- Vincristine Sulfate and Stable Angina - 38 seconds ago
- Amnesteem and Abdominal Pain - 53 seconds ago
- Pantoprazole and Guillain-Barre Syndrome - a minute ago
- Pantoprazole and Guillain Barre Syndrome - a minute ago
- Pantoprazole and Guillain-Barré Syndrome - a minute ago
- Bisacodyl and Enlarged Heart - a minute ago