Indigestion: 86,789 reports
Number of reports submitted per year:
Indigestion treatments and how effective are they?
- Zantac 150
- Prilosec otc
- Ranitidine hydrochloride
- Calcium carbonate, famotidine and magnesium hydroxide
- Zantac 75
- Calcium carbonate
- Pepcid ac
- Pantoprazole sodium
- Aluminum hydroxide and magnesium trisilicate
- Pepcid complete
- Lithium carbonate
- Rabeprazole sodium
- Sodium bicarbonate
- Chlordiazepoxide hydrochloride
- Bacillus probiotics
- Omeprazole magnesium
Drugs that could cause Indigestion
Conditions that could cause Indigestion
Most common Indigestion symptoms
- Tardive dyskinesia - (3,338 reports)
- Drug ineffective - (2,877 reports)
- Extrapyramidal disorder - (2,786 reports)
- Nervous system disorder - (2,545 reports)
- Dystonia aggravated - (2,523 reports)
- Movement - uncontrolled or slow - (2,523 reports)
- Pain exacerbated - (1,874 reports)
- Pain - (1,871 reports)
- Stress and anxiety - (1,576 reports)
- Nausea - (1,514 reports)
All Indigestion symptomsa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Experience matters! A new approach to health care:
Do you have Indigestion?
Analysis tools (to study 526 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who have Indigestion (108 members)
You may be interested in these posts
- Hi, I am new
- Bad bad pains after 2nd day
- Been on drug for 3 weeks. Have bloated feeling.
- Husband on TPN
- Hello everyone. Had a prolia 60mg injection 3 days ago and have had an upset stomach ever since and see that this has happened to others. How long have others had a stomach upset - how long did it last and was there anything that eased it for you? Thanks folks Dorsey
More posts for: Indigestion
- Will you have Muscle Twitching with Prozac?
- Will you have Cognitive Disorder with Progesterone?
- Will you have Haematocrit with Aldactone?
- Labetalol Hydrochloride and Viagra drug interaction
- Will you have Can'T Stay Wake with Amaryl?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Prozac and have Muscle Twitching?
- Support group for people who take Progesterone and have Cognitive Disorder?
- Support group for people who take Aldactone and have Haematocrit?
- Support group for people who take Labetalol Hydrochloride and Viagra
- Support group for people who take Amaryl and have Can'T Stay Wake?
- My name is Al. I’m currently taking xarelto for a carotid artery dissection condition and I would...
- Hello. I have a yeast infection from increasing the dosage of Metoprolol. First, is there anyone...
- Hello! Looking forward to being a part of the group.
- Hi, Jane here., I have accid reflux with slurred speech. I lost my timing first and developed...
- I have been suffering from Vertigo for the past 3 years almost nonstop. A friend suggested it might...
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.