Zantac: effectiveness, side effects, alternatives
Zantac: ranitidine hydrochloride
We study 433,181 Zantac users. The information eHealthMe analyzes includes:- Effectiveness of Zantac
- 56 alternative drugs to Zantac
- 8,253 Zantac side effects and drug interactions
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 700+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
Number of reports submitted per year:
How effective is Zantac?
Alternative drugs to the conditions Zantac treats:
Compare Zantac with similar drugs, by side effects and effectiveness:
Common Zantac side effects:
- Prostate cancer (50,779 reports)
- Colon cancer (38,438 reports)
- Bladder cancer (35,838 reports)
- Breast cancer (32,707 reports)
- Renal cell carcinoma (31,691 reports)
- Gastric cancer (16,814 reports)
- Pancreatic carcinoma (13,213 reports)
Zantac side effects by duration, gender and age:
- Zantac side effects (431,075 reports)
Browse all side effects of Zantac:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Zantac interactions:
- Zantac and Ranitidine (90,811 reports)
- Zantac and Nexium (10,909 reports)
- Zantac and Aspirin (9,942 reports)
- Zantac and Prilosec (9,886 reports)
- Zantac and Prevacid (8,210 reports)
- Zantac and Prednisone (7,957 reports)
- Zantac and Protonix (7,445 reports)
- Zantac and Lisinopril (6,515 reports)
- Zantac and Omeprazole (6,292 reports)
- Zantac and Tylenol (5,940 reports)
Browse all interactions between Zantac and drugs from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Do you take Zantac?- You can start a phase IV clinical trial to monitor Zantac safety and effectiveness.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 700+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
How we gather our data?
Healthcare data is obtained from a number of sources including the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This information is aggregated and used to produce personalized reports that patients can reference. Browse all drugs on eHealthMe.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Vitamin B3 and Azilect drug interaction - now
- Flomax and Dulcolax drug interaction - 12 seconds ago
- Prilosec and Sudafed drug interaction - 18 seconds ago
- Augmentin '125' and Prinivil drug interaction - 21 seconds ago
- Zoladex and Minoxidil drug interaction - 37 seconds ago
- Methadone Hydrochloride and Cefotaxime drug interaction - 41 seconds ago
- Lamotrigine and Intal drug interaction - 44 seconds ago
- Doxycycline and Miralax drug interaction - 52 seconds ago
- Relafen and Dizziness - 53 seconds ago
- Lanoxin and Candidiasis - a minute ago