Zegerid: 2,289 reports
Active ingredients: omeprazole; sodium bicarbonate
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials).
Number of reports submitted per year:
How effective is Zegerid?
- Gastroesophageal reflux disease - reported by 88 people
- Gastroesophageal reflux in infants - reported by 8 people
- Gastric ulcer - reported by 8 people
- Reflux gastritis - reported by 5 people
- Gastritis - reported by 4 people
Alternative drugs to Zegerid
- Gastroesophageal reflux disease
- Gastroesophageal reflux in infants
- Gastric ulcer
- Reflux gastritis
Most common Zegerid side effectsZegerid side effects
All Zegerid side effects from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Zegerid and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Do you take Zegerid?
You are not alone:
- Will you have Feeling Uptight with Protonix?
- Will you have Apprehension with Protonix?
- Terazosin Hydrochloride and Lamivudine drug interaction
- Will you have Anxiety, Apprehension, Feeling Uptight, Jitters, Stress, Stress And Anxiety, Tension with Protonix?
- Will you have Anxiety And Stress with Protonix?
- Will you have Anxiety with Protonix?
- Will you have Anxiolytic Therapy with Protonix?
- Will you have Electrocardiogram Qrs Complex Abnormal with Zolpidem?
- Levetiracetam and Pentasa drug interaction
- Diphenhydramine Hydrochloride and Aredia drug interaction
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.