Zegerid: 2,289 reports
Active ingredients: omeprazole; sodium bicarbonate
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials). If you find eHealthMe useful, please help us to spread the words below or leave us a testimonial.
Number of reports submitted per year:
How effective is Zegerid?
- Gastroesophageal reflux disease - reported by 88 people
- Gastroesophageal reflux in infants - reported by 8 people
- Gastric ulcer - reported by 8 people
- Reflux gastritis - reported by 5 people
- Gastritis - reported by 4 people
Alternative drugs to Zegerid
- Gastroesophageal reflux disease
- Gastroesophageal reflux in infants
- Gastric ulcer
- Reflux gastritis
Most common Zegerid side effectsZegerid side effects
All Zegerid side effects from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Zegerid and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Do you take Zegerid?
You are not alone:
Recent general studies
- Cefepime In Plastic Container and Nyquil drug interaction - now
- Will you have Viral Infection with Mercaptopurine? - a second ago
- Will you have Breast Calcifications with Fluoxetine? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Urine Electrolytes Increased with Erectile Dysfunction? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Sudden Death with Innopran Xl? - 3 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 71 year old man who takes Humira - 2 minutes ago
- A study for a 37 year old man who takes Nac, 5-hydroxy L-tryptophan, Dopar, Caffeine, Phenylalanine, Vitamin B, Magnesium, Chinese Ginseng, Adderall, Melatonin, Maca Maca, Shatavari - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 73 year old woman who takes Uloric - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 76 year old man who takes Levo-t - 5 hours ago
- A study for a 52 year old woman who takes Metformin, Centrum Silver - 5 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.