Zetia: 38,321 reports
Active ingredients: ezetimibe
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials). If you find eHealthMe useful, please help us to spread the words below or leave us a testimonial.
Number of reports submitted per year:
How effective is Zetia?
- High blood cholesterol - reported by 456 people
- Hyperlipidaemia - reported by 9 people
- Blood cholesterol decreased - reported by 7 people
- Diabetes - reported by 6 people
- Familial hypercholesterolaemia - reported by 5 people
Alternative drugs to Zetia
- High blood cholesterol
- Blood cholesterol decreased
- Familial hypercholesterolaemia
Most common Zetia side effectsZetia side effects
All Zetia side effects from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Zetia and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Do you take Zetia?
You are not alone:
Recent general studies
- Will you have Convulsion with Epipen? - now
- Will you have Sudden Death with Diclofenac Sodium? - a second ago
- Will you have Death Sudden with Diclofenac Sodium? - a second ago
- Will you have Death with Diclofenac Sodium? - a second ago
- Will you have Testicular Mass with Xeloda? - 2 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 61 year old woman who takes Lipitor, Norvasc, Oxybutynin, Omeprazole - 49 minutes ago
- Prediction of Eliquis for a 74 year old man - an hour ago
- A study for a 20 year old woman who takes Brintellix, Concerta - an hour ago
- A study for a 46 year old woman who takes Januvia - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 67 year old woman who takes Metformin - 3 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.