Ziac: effectiveness, side effects, alternatives
Ziac: bisoprolol fumarate; hydrochlorothiazide
We study 4,389 Ziac users. The information eHealthMe analyzes includes:- Effectiveness of Ziac
- 282 alternative drugs to Ziac
- 2,958 Ziac side effects and drug interactions
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
Number of reports submitted per year:
How effective is Ziac?
Alternative drugs to the conditions Ziac treats:
Compare Ziac with similar drugs, by side effects and effectiveness:
Common Ziac side effects:
- High blood pressure (342 reports)
- Weakness (314 reports)
- Fatigue (286 reports)
- Diarrhea (264 reports)
- Pain (250 reports)
- Drug ineffective (249 reports)
Ziac side effects by duration, gender and age:
- Ziac side effects (4,151 reports)
Browse all side effects of Ziac:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Ziac interactions:
- Ziac and Lipitor (423 reports)
- Ziac and Aspirin (396 reports)
- Ziac and Synthroid (384 reports)
- Ziac and Prilosec (294 reports)
- Ziac and Norvasc (281 reports)
- Ziac and Premarin (271 reports)
- Ziac and Vioxx (264 reports)
- Ziac and Prednisone (216 reports)
- Ziac and Prevacid (212 reports)
- Ziac and Zocor (210 reports)
Browse all interactions between Ziac and drugs from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Do you take Ziac?- You can start a phase IV clinical trial to monitor Ziac safety and effectiveness.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
How we gather our data?
Healthcare data is obtained from a number of sources including the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This information is aggregated and used to produce personalized reports that patients can reference. Browse all drugs on eHealthMe.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Amlodipine Besylate and Myopathy Aggravated - 3 seconds ago
- Valcyte and Headache - 4 seconds ago
- Clobazam and Nosebleed - 13 seconds ago
- Sumatriptan Succinate and Flomax drug interaction - 19 seconds ago
- Concerta and Spider Naevus - 20 seconds ago
- Msm and Folic Acid drug interaction - 22 seconds ago
- Rimifon and Drowsiness - 26 seconds ago
- Pred Forte and Blood Pressure Systolic Increased - 30 seconds ago
- Amitriptyline Hydrochloride and Blood Test Abnormal - 31 seconds ago
- Lactulose and Activities Of Daily Living Impaired - 32 seconds ago