Acetaminophen and Hoarseness or changing voice - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Hoarseness or changing voice is found among people who take Acetaminophen, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, have been taking the drug for < 1 month.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Acetaminophen and have Hoarseness or changing voice. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 106,002 people who have side effects when taking Acetaminophen from the FDA, and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
106,002 people reported to have side effects when taking Acetaminophen.
Among them, 377 people (0.36%) have Hoarseness or changing voice.
What is Acetaminophen?
Acetaminophen has active ingredients of acetaminophen. It is often used in pain. eHealthMe is studying from 107,914 Acetaminophen users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Hoarseness or changing voice?
Hoarseness or changing voice is found to be associated with 2,849 drugs and 2,396 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Acetaminophen and Hoarseness or changing voice reports submitted per year:
Time on Acetaminophen when people have Hoarseness or changing voice *:
Gender of people who have Hoarseness or changing voice when taking Acetaminophen*:
Age of people who have Hoarseness or changing voice when taking Acetaminophen *:
Common drugs people take besides Acetaminophen *:
Common side effects people have besides Hoarseness or changing voice *:
Common conditions people have *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Acetaminophen and have Hoarseness or changing voice?Check whether Hoarseness or changing voice is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
How severe was Hoarseness or changing voice and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of acetaminophen:
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Acetaminophen:
- Acetaminophen (107,914 reports)
Common Acetaminophen side effects:
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 8,113 reports
- Pain: 7,841 reports
- Fever: 7,294 reports
- Breathing difficulty: 6,130 reports
- Rashes (redness): 6,095 reports
- Nausea and vomiting: 6,050 reports
- Drug ineffective: 5,877 reports
- Headache (pain in head): 5,613 reports
- Joint pain: 5,595 reports
Browse all side effects of Acetaminophen:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Hoarseness or changing voice treatments and more:
- Hoarseness or changing voice (56,496 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Hoarseness or changing voice:
- Hoarseness or changing voice in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Hoarseness or changing voice in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Hoarseness or changing voice in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Hoarseness or changing voice:
- Prednisone: 3,207 reports
- Aspirin: 3,018 reports
- Spiriva: 2,827 reports
- Symbicort: 2,477 reports
- Methotrexate: 1,988 reports
- Enbrel: 1,897 reports
- Synthroid: 1,821 reports
- Humira: 1,804 reports
- Omeprazole: 1,791 reports
- Advair diskus 100/50: 1,676 reports
All the drugs that are associated with Hoarseness or changing voice:
- Hoarseness or changing voice (2,849 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Hoarseness or changing voice:
- Asthma: 5,493 reports
- Rheumatoid arthritis: 3,583 reports
- Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease: 3,475 reports
- High blood pressure: 2,896 reports
- Multiple sclerosis: 1,963 reports
- High blood cholesterol: 1,781 reports
- Pain: 1,588 reports
- Renal cell carcinoma: 1,499 reports
All the conditions that are associated with Hoarseness or changing voice:
- Hoarseness or changing voice (2,396 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on acetaminophen (the active ingredients of Acetaminophen) and Acetaminophen (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Urinary Tract Infection and Nosebleed - now
- Fosfomycin Tromethamine and Simvastatin drug interaction - 12 seconds ago
- Chlorzoxazone and Sertraline drug interaction - 21 seconds ago
- Reglan and Pleurisy Viral - 30 seconds ago
- Kava and Xanax drug interaction - 32 seconds ago
- Prednisone and Lhermitte'S Sign - 52 seconds ago
- Dizziness in Simethicone, how severe and when it was recovered? - 56 seconds ago
- Dimenhydrinate and Theophylline drug interaction - a minute ago
- Acne and Blood Alkaline Phosphatase Nos Decreased - a minute ago
- Hiatal Hernia and Gout - a minute ago