Aclovate and Chest pain - from FDA reports
Chest pain is found among people who take Aclovate, especially for people who are male, 60+ old also take medication Indomethacin, and have Birth control. This review analyzes which people have Chest pain with Aclovate. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 155 people who have side effects when taking Aclovate from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Oct, 28, 2017
155 people reported to have side effects when taking Aclovate.
Among them, 10 people (6.45%) have Chest pain
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Chest pain when taking Aclovate *:
- female: 30 %
- male: 70 %
Age of people who have Chest pain when taking Aclovate *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 10 %
- 20-29: 20 %
- 30-39: 20 %
- 40-49: 10 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 40 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Psoriatic Arthropathy (2 people, 20.00%)
- Psoriasis (2 people, 20.00%)
- Menstrual Cycle Management (2 people, 20.00%)
- Birth Control (2 people, 20.00%)
- Asthma (1 person, 10.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Indomethacin (4 people, 40.00%)
- Vicodin (3 people, 30.00%)
- Triamcinolone (3 people, 30.00%)
- Prednisone (3 people, 30.00%)
- Ambien (3 people, 30.00%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (5 people, 50.00%)
- Oedema Upper Limb (3 people, 30.00%)
- Nausea (3 people, 30.00%)
- Joint Pain (3 people, 30.00%)
- Blister (3 people, 30.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Chest pain when taking Aclovate?
- Check symptoms - is chest pain caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include all drugs with the same ingredientsChest pain and drugs with ingredients of alclometasone dipropionate.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeChest pain and Aclovate from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Aclovate has active ingredients of alclometasone dipropionate. (latest outcomes from Aclovate 158 users)
Chest pain has been reported by people with high blood pressure, multiple sclerosis, rheumatoid arthritis, pain, high blood cholesterol (latest reports from 209,712 Chest pain patients).
Browse all side effects of Aclovatea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Drugs that are associated with Chest painChest pain
Could your condition cause Chest painChest pain
What would happen?
Questions to the study
Started with 20 mg of Latuda with dinner for a week with a little burning and tightness and sort of heat in my chest, and then I went up to 40 mg after a week or 8 days, hoping the symptoms would stop. After upping to 40mg, I started feeling rapid heart beat and extreme yawning as if I couldn't ...
Hi, I just had my medical checkup and the report shown that my T-score @ -4. I took Fosamax as per instruction once a week. Everything just happens at second week after consumed Fosamax. That time I felt chest pain / chest burn and I stop taking Fosamax plus. 2 days later all my joints ...
User reviews to the study
Hi there. Been taking ranitidine/zantac for 9 days. It has helped with the burning in my stomach but after taking it I get a dull pain in the centre of my chest. It doesn't last long bit it is uncomfortable. Any one else experienced this
I am on a relatively low dose of subutex after having multiple surgeries and am in chronic pain which 8 mg of sub total a day helps. I am afraid because of all of my surgeries that if I need pain control, I will not be able to get it. I have been having chest pains recently from the subutex but ...
Hi! Is there anyone in this group? I see there are no post. I have been taking Bisoprolol for 5 months now and started on Depo Provera a few days ago... and have been feeling weird: with a little chest pain, but I have no idea if that is Ok. Anyone knows or has felt like me?