Who have Quadriplegia with Benadryl - from FDA reports
Quadriplegia is reported only by a few people who take Benadryl. We study 53,315 people who have side effects while taking Benadryl from FDA. Among them, 1 have Quadriplegia. Find out below who they are, when they have Quadriplegia and more.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials). If you find eHealthMe useful, please help us to spread the words below or leave us a testimonial.
53,315 people reported to have side effects when taking Benadryl.
Among them, 1 person (0.0%) has Quadriplegia
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Quadriplegia when taking Benadryl *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Age of people who have Quadriplegia when taking Benadryl *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 100 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Mucopolysaccharidosis Vi (an inherited lysosomal storage disorder caused by the deficiency of n-acetylgalactosamine 4-sulfates (arylsulfatase b), an enzyme normally required for the breakdown of certain complex carbohydrates): 1 person, 100.00%
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Naglazyme: 1 person, 100.00%
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Cardio-Respiratory Arrest (sudden dysfunction of heart and lungs): 1 person, 100.00%
- Acute Upper Airway Obstruction (blockage occurs in the upper airway): 1 person, 100.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
FDA reports used in this study
- Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Do you have Quadriplegia while taking Benadryl?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Quadriplegia
- Subscribe to monitor Quadriplegia in Benadryl
You are not alone:
Benadryl has active ingredients of diphenhydramine hydrochloride. It is often used in allergies. (latest outcomes from Benadryl 57,530 users)
Quadriplegia (a four limb paralysis) has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, high blood pressure, rheumatoid arthritis, pain, relapsing-remitting multiple sclerosis (latest reports from 2,210 Quadriplegia patients).
Drugs that are associated with QuadriplegiaQuadriplegia (916 drugs)
Could your condition cause QuadriplegiaQuadriplegia (706 conditions)
Benadryl side effects
- Benadryl side effects (51,687 reports)
Browse by gender and age
Browse all side effects of Benadryla b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
Recent general studies
- Will you have Neuropathy with Megestrol Acetate? - now
- Women aged 60+ who have Sudden Memory Loss with Praluent - now
- Will you have Neuritis - Peripheral with Megestrol Acetate? - now
- Women aged 60+ who have Sudden Forgetfulness with Praluent - a second ago
- Will you have Peripheral Neuropathy with Megestrol Acetate? - a second ago
- Women aged 60+ who have Memory Impairment with Praluent - 2 seconds ago
- Women aged 60+ who have Memory Aids with Praluent - 2 seconds ago
- Women aged 60+ who have Loss Of Memory with Praluent - 3 seconds ago
- Women aged 60+ who have Long-Term Memory Loss with Praluent - 3 seconds ago
- What to expect when you take Tylenol and Effient - 3 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 65 year old woman who takes Enbrel - an hour ago
- A study for a 82 year old man who takes Lyrica - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 64 year old man who takes Amlodipine Besylate; Benazepril Hydrochloride - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 62 year old woman who takes Losartan Potassium - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 88 year old man who takes Tylenol, Azithromycin - 3 hours ago
- Prediction of Levonorgestrel;ethinyl;estradiol;ethinyl;estradiol for a 26 year old woman - 5 hours ago
- Prediction of Desogestrel; Ethinylestradiol; Ethinyl Estradiol for a 26 year old woman - 5 hours ago
- Prediction of Crestor for a 70 year old man - 5 hours ago
- A study for a 40 year old woman who takes Zoloft, Vivitrol - 6 hours ago
- A study for a 71 year old woman who takes Losartan Potassium, Levothyroxine Sodium, Lantus Solostar, Glimepiride, Tramadol - 6 hours ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.