Ibuprofen and Fatigue - from FDA reports
Fatigue is found among people who take Ibuprofen, especially for people who are female, 60+ old , have been taking the drug for < 1 month, also take medication Aspirin, and have Multiple sclerosis. This review analyzes which people have Fatigue with Ibuprofen. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 102,006 people who have side effects when taking Ibuprofen from FDA , and is updated regularly.
102,006 people reported to have side effects when taking Ibuprofen.
Among them, 5,969 people (5.85%) have Fatigue
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on Ibuprofen when people have Fatigue *:
- < 1 month: 63.79 %
- 1 - 6 months: 15.52 %
- 6 - 12 months: 4.31 %
- 1 - 2 years: 7.33 %
- 2 - 5 years: 3.45 %
- 5 - 10 years: 1.72 %
- 10+ years: 3.88 %
Gender of people who have Fatigue when taking Ibuprofen *:
- female: 65.77 %
- male: 34.23 %
Age of people who have Fatigue when taking Ibuprofen *:
- 0-1: 0.27 %
- 2-9: 1.16 %
- 10-19: 3.62 %
- 20-29: 7.97 %
- 30-39: 12.62 %
- 40-49: 20.69 %
- 50-59: 22.36 %
- 60+: 31.28 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Multiple Sclerosis (a nervous system disease that affects your brain and spinal cord. it damages the myelin sheath): 510 people, 8.54%
- Depression: 385 people, 6.45%
- High Blood Pressure: 299 people, 5.01%
- Rheumatoid Arthritis (a chronic progressive disease causing inflammation in the joints): 291 people, 4.88%
- Hepatitis C: 217 people, 3.64%
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Aspirin: 550 people, 9.21%
- Zometa: 435 people, 7.29%
- Ambien: 391 people, 6.55%
- Tylenol: 363 people, 6.08%
- Vicodin: 328 people, 5.50%
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit): 1,546 people, 25.90%
- Weakness: 1,344 people, 22.52%
- Dizziness: 1,025 people, 17.17%
- Stress And Anxiety: 1,009 people, 16.90%
- Breathing Difficulty: 931 people, 15.60%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Ibuprofen and have Fatigue?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Fatigue
- Get paid with your care experience as a Care Guide
- Connect with people like you, or share your experience to help people like you
- Print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
- Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Ibuprofen has active ingredients of ibuprofen. It is often used in pain. (latest outcomes from Ibuprofen 107,282 users)
Fatigue (feeling of tiredness) has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, rheumatoid arthritis, hepatitis c, high blood pressure, depression (latest reports from 406,378 Fatigue patients).
Drugs that are associated with FatigueFatigue (4,093 drugs)
Could your condition cause FatigueFatigue (5,433 conditions)
Ibuprofen side effects
- Ibuprofen side effects (102,070 reports)
Browse all side effects of Ibuprofena b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Moslim MA, Sodeman TC, Nawras AT, "A Case of Suggested Ibuprofen-Induced Acute Pancreatitis", American journal of therapeutics, 2016 Nov .
- Peel MM, Cooke M, Lewis-Peel HJ, Lea RA, Moyle W, "A randomized controlled trial of coenzyme Q 10 for fatigue in the late-onset sequelae of poliomyelitis", Complementary therapies in medicine, 2015 Dec .
What would happen?
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who take Ibuprofen and have Fatigue
- Support group for people who have Fatigue
- Support group for people who take Ibuprofen
You may be interested in these posts
- I took a large amount of ibuprofen for 6-8 months for a condition I had, and now I have Gastroperisis I’m trying to figure out if this caused it.
- Hi, this is my first day taking gaba. I feel nice and calm without having to take the usual Lumiday, which is much more expensive Hiwever, Ive been soo tired and sleepy all day and getting nithing done tonite I do have fibromyalgia and chronic fatigue syndrime. Im hoping that this can gelp...
- My name is Jim. I'm glad to have found this group.
- Hello received 3 shots of Nucala last Wednesday afternoon. I am still SO tired. How
- Hello, i suffer from severe GORD ,Hiatus Hernia, on Ranitidin ,feel very tired, dizzy,exhausted.
- Taclonex and Doxycycline drug interaction
- Albuterol and Ultralente drug interaction
- Will you have Hbp with Betaxolol Hydrochloride?
- Lyrica and Ultravist 300 drug interaction
- Hydromorphone Hydrochloride and Xarelto drug interaction
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Taclonex and Doxycycline
- Support group for people who take Albuterol and Ultralente
- Support group for people who take Betaxolol Hydrochloride and have Hbp?
- Support group for people who take Lyrica and Ultravist 300
- Support group for people who take Hydromorphone Hydrochloride and Xarelto
- What to expect when you take Taclonex and Doxycycline
- What to expect when you take Albuterol and Ultralente
- What to expect when you take Betaxolol Hydrochloride and have Hbp?
- What to expect when you take Lyrica and Ultravist 300
- What to expect when you take Hydromorphone Hydrochloride and Xarelto
Care Guides wanted
- Care Guide for people who take Taclonex and Doxycycline
- Care Guide for people who take Albuterol and Ultralente
- Care Guide for people who take Betaxolol Hydrochloride and have Hbp
- Care Guide for people who take Lyrica and Ultravist 300
- Care Guide for people who take Hydromorphone Hydrochloride and Xarelto
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.