Who have Fatigue with Ibuprofen - from FDA reports
Fatigue is found among people who take Ibuprofen, especially for people who are female, 60+ old , have been taking the drug for < 1 month, also take medication Aspirin, and have Multiple sclerosis. This study is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 120,062 people who have side effects when taking Ibuprofen from FDA, and is updated regularly.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials). If you find eHealthMe useful, please help us to spread the words below or leave us a testimonial.
120,062 people reported to have side effects when taking Ibuprofen.
Among them, 7,168 people (5.97%) have Fatigue
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on Ibuprofen when people have Fatigue *:
- < 1 month: 60.27 %
- 1 - 6 months: 17.12 %
- 6 - 12 months: 3.77 %
- 1 - 2 years: 9.25 %
- 2 - 5 years: 2.74 %
- 5 - 10 years: 2.05 %
- 10+ years: 4.79 %
Gender of people who have Fatigue when taking Ibuprofen *:
- female: 66.05 %
- male: 33.95 %
Age of people who have Fatigue when taking Ibuprofen *:
- 0-1: 0.26 %
- 2-9: 1.2 %
- 10-19: 3.72 %
- 20-29: 7.48 %
- 30-39: 12.4 %
- 40-49: 19.84 %
- 50-59: 22.47 %
- 60+: 32.6 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Multiple Sclerosis (a nervous system disease that affects your brain and spinal cord. it damages the myelin sheath): 659 people, 9.19%
- Depression: 427 people, 5.96%
- Rheumatoid Arthritis (a chronic progressive disease causing inflammation in the joints): 370 people, 5.16%
- High Blood Pressure: 361 people, 5.04%
- Stress And Anxiety: 246 people, 3.43%
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Aspirin: 550 people, 7.67%
- Zometa: 452 people, 6.31%
- Tylenol: 440 people, 6.14%
- Ambien: 411 people, 5.73%
- Xanax: 356 people, 4.97%
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit): 1,832 people, 25.56%
- Weakness: 1,556 people, 21.71%
- Dizziness: 1,204 people, 16.80%
- Stress And Anxiety: 1,122 people, 15.65%
- Breathing Difficulty: 1,082 people, 15.09%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
FDA reports used in this study
- Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Do you have Fatigue while taking Ibuprofen?
You are not alone:
Ibuprofen has active ingredients of ibuprofen. It is often used in pain. (latest outcomes from Ibuprofen 125,338 users)
Fatigue (feeling of tiredness) has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, rheumatoid arthritis, high blood pressure, hepatitis c, depression (latest reports from 491,634 Fatigue patients).
Drugs that are associated with FatigueFatigue (4,394 drugs)
Could your condition cause FatigueFatigue (5,464 conditions)
Ibuprofen side effects
- Ibuprofen side effects (120,126 reports)
Browse all side effects of Ibuprofena b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Moslim MA, Sodeman TC, Nawras AT, "A Case of Suggested Ibuprofen-Induced Acute Pancreatitis", American journal of therapeutics, 2016 Nov .
- Peel MM, Cooke M, Lewis-Peel HJ, Lea RA, Moyle W, "A randomized controlled trial of coenzyme Q 10 for fatigue in the late-onset sequelae of poliomyelitis", Complementary therapies in medicine, 2015 Dec .
What would happen?
Recent general studies
- Will you have Hypothyroidism with Clonidine? - now
- Will you have Under Active Thyroids with Clonidine? - now
- Will you have Underactive Thyroid with Clonidine? - now
- Will you have Under Active Thyroid with Clonidine? - a second ago
- Will you have White Blood Cell Count Increased with Letairis? - a second ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 36 year old woman who takes Promethazine, Biaxin - an hour ago
- A study for a 41 year old man who takes Adderall, Flexeril - 3 hours ago
- Prediction of Levo-t, Vyvanse for a 35 year old man - 5 hours ago
- A study for a 62 year old woman who takes Metformin - 5 hours ago
- A study for a 39 year old woman who takes Loraz - 6 hours ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.