Ibuprofen: effectiveness, side effects, alternatives
We study 210,514 Ibuprofen users. The information eHealthMe analyzes includes:- Effectiveness of Ibuprofen
- 250 alternative drugs to Ibuprofen
- 10,782 Ibuprofen side effects and drug interactions
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
Number of reports submitted per year:
How effective is Ibuprofen?
Alternative drugs to the conditions Ibuprofen treats:
Compare Ibuprofen with similar drugs, by side effects and effectiveness:
Common Ibuprofen side effects:
- Pain (17,474 reports)
- Fatigue (15,323 reports)
- Drug ineffective (14,992 reports)
- Headache (12,711 reports)
- Rashes (11,328 reports)
- Joint pain (10,712 reports)
- Nausea and vomiting (10,601 reports)
- Breathing difficulty (10,304 reports)
Ibuprofen side effects by duration, gender and age:
- Ibuprofen side effects (204,638 reports)
Browse all side effects of Ibuprofen:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Ibuprofen interactions:
- Ibuprofen and Aspirin (18,554 reports)
- Ibuprofen and Prednisone (17,888 reports)
- Ibuprofen and Omeprazole (16,600 reports)
- Ibuprofen and Methotrexate (14,412 reports)
- Ibuprofen and Tylenol (14,318 reports)
- Ibuprofen and Gabapentin (14,238 reports)
- Ibuprofen and Vitamin d (13,827 reports)
- Ibuprofen and Tramadol (13,210 reports)
- Ibuprofen and Lisinopril (12,794 reports)
- Ibuprofen and Paracetamol (11,571 reports)
Browse all interactions between Ibuprofen and drugs from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Do you take Ibuprofen?- You can start a phase IV clinical trial to monitor Ibuprofen safety and effectiveness.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Moslim MA, Sodeman TC, Nawras AT, "A Case of Suggested Ibuprofen-Induced Acute Pancreatitis", American journal of therapeutics, 2016 Nov .
How we gather our data?
Healthcare data is obtained from a number of sources including the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This information is aggregated and used to produce personalized reports that patients can reference. Browse all drugs on eHealthMe.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Nausea and drugs of ingredients of methamphetamine hydrochloride - now
- Advil Congestion Relief and Tremor Aggravated - 9 seconds ago
- Clolar and Cipro drug interaction - 11 seconds ago
- Nystatin and Pain - 19 seconds ago
- Minipress and Abdominal Pain Upper - 19 seconds ago
- Minipress and Abdominal Pain Lower - 30 seconds ago
- Allopurinol and Dofetilide drug interaction - 37 seconds ago
- Terconazole and Taxotere drug interaction - 39 seconds ago
- Minipress and Abdominal Pain Aggravated - 45 seconds ago
- Clindamycin Phosphate and Pharyngeal Abscess - a minute ago