Ibuprofen: 125,338 reports
Active ingredients: ibuprofen
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials).
Number of reports submitted per year:
How effective is Ibuprofen?
- Pain - reported by 648 people
- Headache - reported by 267 people
- Back pain - low - reported by 151 people
- Back pain - reported by 151 people
- Arthritis - reported by 103 people
Alternative drugs to Ibuprofen
Most common Ibuprofen side effectsIbuprofen side effects
All Ibuprofen side effects from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Ibuprofen and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Do you take Ibuprofen?
You are not alone:
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Moslim MA, Sodeman TC, Nawras AT, "A Case of Suggested Ibuprofen-Induced Acute Pancreatitis", American journal of therapeutics, 2016 Nov .
- Will you have Whiplash with Alcohol?
- Temazepam and Baccharis Crispa drug interaction
- Will you have Heart Palpitations with Tizanidine Hydrochloride?
- Will you have Palpitations Aggravated with Tizanidine Hydrochloride?
- Will you have Palpitations with Tizanidine Hydrochloride?
- Will you have Irregular Heartbeat with Tizanidine Hydrochloride?
- Will you have Heart Pounding Or Racing with Tizanidine Hydrochloride?
- Will you have Heart Pounding with Tizanidine Hydrochloride?
- Will you have Heartbeat Sensations with Tizanidine Hydrochloride?
- Will you have Heart Racing with Tizanidine Hydrochloride?
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.