Ibuprofen: 107,282 reports
Active ingredients: ibuprofen
Number of reports submitted per year:
How effective is Ibuprofen?
- Pain - reported by 637 people
- Headache - reported by 267 people
- Back pain - low - reported by 151 people
- Arthritis - reported by 103 people
- Inflammation - reported by 95 people
Alternative drugs to Ibuprofen
Most common Ibuprofen side effectsIbuprofen side effects
All Ibuprofen side effects from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Ibuprofen and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Do you take Ibuprofen?
- Get paid with your care experience as a Care Guide
- Connect with people like you, or share your experience to help people like you
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Moslim MA, Sodeman TC, Nawras AT, "A Case of Suggested Ibuprofen-Induced Acute Pancreatitis", American journal of therapeutics, 2016 Nov .
Analysis tools (to study 615 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who take Ibuprofen (227 members)
You may be interested in these posts
- I took a large amount of ibuprofen for 6-8 months for a condition I had, and now I have Gastroperisis I’m trying to figure out if this caused it.
- Hi! I’m Ashley. Just joined this group for support.
- Hi - I’m Jenny. I had a lot of pain recently with Trigeminal neuralgia. I tried to stop the pain with ibuprofen and at the same time I had a blood test, when I’d been taking steady doses for three weeks. This test says I have a high Red Blood cell count. I thought today, maybe ibuprofen could...
- Have been taking ibuprofen 800 mg 3 times a day after knee replacement surgery. Have been taking it about 30 days & have constipation constantly. Have been drinking tons of water, eating what’s recommended to help & take 2 Dulcolax stool softeners per day, all this still just barely helps at...
- Is this group real? Is anyone really in this group???
More posts for: Ibuprofen
- Will you have Asthenopia with Cialis?
- Will you have Lung Neoplasm with Soriatane?
- Will you have Joint Pain with Naqua?
- Will you have Excessive Saliva with Chronic Thyroiditis?
- Will you have Drooling with Chronic Thyroiditis?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Cialis and have Asthenopia?
- Support group for people who take Soriatane and have Lung Neoplasm?
- Support group for people who take Naqua and have Joint Pain?
- Support group for people who have Chronic Thyroiditis and Excessive Saliva?
- Support group for people who have Chronic Thyroiditis and Drooling?
- What to expect when you take Cialis and have Asthenopia?
- What to expect when you take Soriatane and have Lung Neoplasm?
- What to expect when you take Naqua and have Joint Pain?
- What to expect when you have Chronic Thyroiditis and Excessive Saliva?
- What to expect when you have Chronic Thyroiditis and Drooling?
Care Guides wanted
- Care Guide for people who take Cialis and have Asthenopia
- Care Guide for people who take Soriatane and have Lung Neoplasm
- Care Guide for people who take Naqua and have Joint Pain
- Care Guide for people who have Chronic Thyroiditis and Excessive Saliva
- Care Guide for people who have Chronic Thyroiditis and Drooling
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.