Who have Insomnia with Ibuprofen - from FDA reports
Insomnia is found among people who take Ibuprofen, especially for people who are female, 50-59 old , have been taking the drug for < 1 month, also take medication Ambien, and have Depression. This study is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 120,062 people who have side effects when taking Ibuprofen from FDA, and is updated regularly.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials). If you find eHealthMe useful, please help us to spread the words below or leave us a testimonial.
120,062 people reported to have side effects when taking Ibuprofen.
Among them, 3,164 people (2.64%) have Insomnia
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on Ibuprofen when people have Insomnia *:
- < 1 month: 57.39 %
- 1 - 6 months: 16.52 %
- 6 - 12 months: 0.0 %
- 1 - 2 years: 1.74 %
- 2 - 5 years: 7.83 %
- 5 - 10 years: 6.96 %
- 10+ years: 9.57 %
Gender of people who have Insomnia when taking Ibuprofen *:
- female: 64.42 %
- male: 35.58 %
Age of people who have Insomnia when taking Ibuprofen *:
- 0-1: 0.36 %
- 2-9: 0.81 %
- 10-19: 2.71 %
- 20-29: 8.35 %
- 30-39: 12.56 %
- 40-49: 23.82 %
- 50-59: 26.58 %
- 60+: 24.8 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Depression: 364 people, 11.50%
- Multiple Sclerosis (a nervous system disease that affects your brain and spinal cord. it damages the myelin sheath): 184 people, 5.82%
- Stress And Anxiety: 173 people, 5.47%
- High Blood Pressure: 171 people, 5.40%
- Narcolepsy (brain's inability to regulate sleep-wake cycles normally): 135 people, 4.27%
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Ambien: 282 people, 8.91%
- Lyrica: 281 people, 8.88%
- Zometa: 262 people, 8.28%
- Cymbalta: 228 people, 7.21%
- Xanax: 228 people, 7.21%
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Stress And Anxiety: 873 people, 27.59%
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 840 people, 26.55%
- Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit): 784 people, 24.78%
- Depression: 589 people, 18.62%
- Dizziness: 548 people, 17.32%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
FDA reports used in this study
- Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Do you have Insomnia while taking Ibuprofen?
You are not alone:
Ibuprofen has active ingredients of ibuprofen. It is often used in pain. (latest outcomes from Ibuprofen 125,338 users)
Insomnia (sleeplessness) has been reported by people with depression, pain, multiple sclerosis, high blood pressure, insomnia (latest reports from 265,896 Insomnia patients).
Drugs that are associated with InsomniaInsomnia (3,723 drugs)
Could your condition cause InsomniaInsomnia (4,048 conditions)
Ibuprofen side effects
- Ibuprofen side effects (120,126 reports)
Browse all side effects of Ibuprofena b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Moslim MA, Sodeman TC, Nawras AT, "A Case of Suggested Ibuprofen-Induced Acute Pancreatitis", American journal of therapeutics, 2016 Nov .
- Restani P, Di Lorenzo C, Garcia-Alvarez A, Badea M, Ceschi A, Egan B, Dima L, Lüde S, Maggi FM, Marculescu A, Milà-Villarroel R, "Adverse effects of plant food supplements self-reported by consumers in the PlantLIBRA survey involving six European countries", PloS one, 2016 Feb .
What would happen?
Recent general studies
- Will you have Mdd with Requip? - now
- Will you have Ocular Icterus with Lamotrigine? - a second ago
- Folic Acid and Kalonji drug interaction - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Gi Bleeding with Colchicine? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Arf with Toute Epice? - 3 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- Prediction of Benzonatate for a 30 year old woman - an hour ago
- A study for a 59 year old woman who takes Prednisone - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 37 year old woman who takes Nuvaring - 5 hours ago
- A study for a 48 year old woman who takes Clonidine - 5 hours ago
- A study for a 68 year old woman who takes Naproxen - 6 hours ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.