Lisinopril and Jaw cyst - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Jaw cyst is found among people who take Lisinopril, especially for people who are female, 60+ old.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Lisinopril and have Jaw cyst. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 311,375 people who have side effects when taking Lisinopril from the FDA, and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
311,375 people reported to have side effects when taking Lisinopril.
Among them, 18 people (0.01%) have Jaw cyst.
What is Lisinopril?
Lisinopril has active ingredients of lisinopril. It is often used in high blood pressure. eHealthMe is studying from 325,399 Lisinopril users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Jaw cyst?
Jaw cyst (air or fluid filled sac of jaw) is found to be associated with 341 drugs and 213 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Lisinopril and Jaw cyst reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Jaw cyst when taking Lisinopril *:
- female: 76.47 %
- male: 23.53 %
Age of people who have Jaw cyst when taking Lisinopril *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 8.33 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 91.67 %
Common drugs people take besides Lisinopril *:
- Fosamax: 10 people, 55.56%
- Zometa: 7 people, 38.89%
- Lipitor: 7 people, 38.89%
- Percocet: 6 people, 33.33%
- Neurontin: 6 people, 33.33%
- Hydroxychloroquine Sulfate: 5 people, 27.78%
- Actonel: 5 people, 27.78%
- Alendronate Sodium: 5 people, 27.78%
- Folic Acid: 5 people, 27.78%
- Methotrexate: 5 people, 27.78%
Common side effects people have besides Jaw cyst *:
- Diarrhea: 14 people, 77.78%
- Osteonecrosis Of Jaw (death of bone of jaw): 13 people, 72.22%
- Exostosis (formation of new bone on the surface of a bone): 12 people, 66.67%
- Pain In Jaw: 11 people, 61.11%
- Osteomyelitis (infection of bone): 11 people, 61.11%
- Abdominal Pain: 10 people, 55.56%
- Dental Caries: 10 people, 55.56%
- Weight Decreased: 10 people, 55.56%
- Tooth Abscess (pus formation in tooth): 10 people, 55.56%
- Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit): 9 people, 50.00%
Common conditions people have *:
- Osteopenia (a condition where bone mineral density is lower than normal): 7 people, 38.89%
- Osteoporosis (bones weak and more likely to break): 5 people, 27.78%
- Osteoarthritis (a joint disease caused by cartilage loss in a joint): 5 people, 27.78%
- Multiple Myeloma (cancer of the plasma cells): 5 people, 27.78%
- Birth Control: 1 person, 5.56%
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (a chronic condition including attention difficulty, hyperactivity, and impulsiveness): 1 person, 5.56%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Lisinopril and have Jaw cyst?Check whether Jaw cyst is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Dobrosavljevi? Vukojevi? D, Stojkovi? Filipovi? J, Sjerobabin M, Vukovi? J, Vesi? S, "Lisinopril-induced pemphigus foliaceus in a patient with diabetes mellitus and Kaposi-Juliusberg varicelliform eruption", Serbian Journal of Dermatology and Venerology, 2012 Dec .
How severe was Jaw cyst and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of lisinopril:
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Lisinopril:
- Lisinopril (325,399 reports)
Common Lisinopril side effects:
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 20,962 reports
- Diarrhea: 17,320 reports
- Drug ineffective: 16,717 reports
- Pain: 15,476 reports
- Breathing difficulty: 15,475 reports
- High blood pressure: 14,865 reports
- Dizziness: 14,554 reports
Browse all side effects of Lisinopril:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Jaw cyst treatments and more:
- Jaw cyst (337 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Jaw cyst:
- Jaw cyst in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Jaw cyst in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Jaw cyst in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Jaw cyst:
- Fosamax: 146 reports
All the drugs that are associated with Jaw cyst:
- Jaw cyst (341 drugs)
All the conditions that are associated with Jaw cyst:
- Jaw cyst (213 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on lisinopril (the active ingredients of Lisinopril) and Lisinopril (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Cortef and Viral Upper Respiratory Tract Infection - 6 seconds ago
- Blood Creatinine Increased in Lipitor, how severe and when it was recovered? - 14 seconds ago
- Gralise and Muscle Aches - 18 seconds ago
- Klonopin and Photodermatosis - 19 seconds ago
- Carmustine and Headache - 29 seconds ago
- Tamiflu and Pulmonary Tuberculosis - 36 seconds ago
- Fluticasone Propionate And Salmeterol Xinafoate and Dizziness - 37 seconds ago
- Dexilant and Salmonella Enterocolitis - 49 seconds ago
- Hydrocodone Bitartrate And Acetaminophen and Body Temperature Increased - 51 seconds ago
- Ismo and Hair Loss - a minute ago