Lorazepam and Swelling - from FDA reports
Swelling is found among people who take Lorazepam, especially for people who are female, 60+ old , have been taking the drug for < 1 month, also take medication Zometa, and have Pain. This review analyzes which people have Swelling with Lorazepam. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 73,867 people who have side effects when taking Lorazepam from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Nov, 24, 2017
73,867 people reported to have side effects when taking Lorazepam.
Among them, 577 people (0.78%) have Swelling
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on Lorazepam when people have Swelling *:
- < 1 month: 50 %
- 1 - 6 months: 25 %
- 6 - 12 months: 0.0 %
- 1 - 2 years: 0.0 %
- 2 - 5 years: 25 %
- 5 - 10 years: 0.0 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have Swelling when taking Lorazepam *:
- female: 76.84 %
- male: 23.16 %
Age of people who have Swelling when taking Lorazepam *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 1.13 %
- 20-29: 2.03 %
- 30-39: 4.74 %
- 40-49: 21.44 %
- 50-59: 25.73 %
- 60+: 44.92 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Pain (90 people, 15.60%)
- Multiple Myeloma (87 people, 15.08%)
- Metastases To Bone (61 people, 10.57%)
- High Blood Pressure (48 people, 8.32%)
- Depression (26 people, 4.51%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Zometa (217 people, 37.61%)
- Ambien (131 people, 22.70%)
- Aredia (123 people, 21.32%)
- Percocet (94 people, 16.29%)
- Celebrex (89 people, 15.42%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Pain (247 people, 42.81%)
- Nausea (208 people, 36.05%)
- Breathing Difficulty (179 people, 31.02%)
- Fatigue (177 people, 30.68%)
- Rashes (171 people, 29.64%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Do you have Swelling when taking Lorazepam?
- Check symptoms - is swelling caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include all drugs with the same ingredientsSwelling and drugs with ingredients of lorazepam.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeSwelling and Lorazepam from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Lorazepam has active ingredients of lorazepam. It is often used in stress and anxiety. (latest outcomes from Lorazepam 77,250 users)
Swelling has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, high blood pressure, pain, osteoporosis, multiple sclerosis (latest reports from 45,858 Swelling patients).
Browse all side effects of Lorazepama b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Drugs that are associated with SwellingSwelling
Could your condition cause SwellingSwelling
What would happen?
Questions to the study
I have overdosed on 40 Unisum Extra strength seeping pills around 8 years ago, and I have been having chest pains since. I went to the doctor and they did tests but in the end they told me they don't know why I'm having the chest pains. Now that I take lorazepam I get chest pains to, and am ...
I'm having an MRI for my lower back and am claustrophobic. My doc prescribed me 3 x 1 mg tablets of Lorazepam to be taken one a day starting two days before. That sounds like a recipe for not getting any work done, so I googled and found they recommend one tab 1 to 2 hours before and a second ...
Hello,I'm Silvia Ramakers and i live in the netherlands. I have Gorlin probably since i was about 15 (diagnosed at older age,i'm almost 50 now btw). Had many BCC's through the years. But why i'm writing (and i hope anybody can help because i'm desperate) is that since a while i have more and ...