Tadalafil and Erythema multiforme - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Erythema multiforme is found among people who take Tadalafil, especially for people who are female, 20-29 old, have been taking the drug for < 1 month.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Tadalafil and have Erythema multiforme. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 16,560 people who have side effects when taking Tadalafil from the FDA, and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
16,560 people reported to have side effects when taking Tadalafil.
Among them, 13 people (0.08%) have Erythema multiforme.
What is Tadalafil?
Tadalafil has active ingredients of tadalafil. It is often used in erection problems. eHealthMe is studying from 16,823 Tadalafil users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Erythema multiforme?
Erythema multiforme (a type of hypersensitivity reaction) is found to be associated with 2,807 drugs and 2,674 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Tadalafil and Erythema multiforme reports submitted per year:
Time on Tadalafil when people have Erythema multiforme *:
- < 1 month: 60 %
- 1 - 6 months: 40 %
- 6 - 12 months: 0.0 %
- 1 - 2 years: 0.0 %
- 2 - 5 years: 0.0 %
- 5 - 10 years: 0.0 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have Erythema multiforme when taking Tadalafil *:
- female: 75 %
- male: 25 %
Age of people who have Erythema multiforme when taking Tadalafil *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 33.33 %
- 30-39: 22.22 %
- 40-49: 22.22 %
- 50-59: 11.11 %
- 60+: 11.11 %
Common drugs people take besides Tadalafil *:
- Tyvaso: 4 people, 30.77%
- Opsumit: 4 people, 30.77%
- Tracleer: 4 people, 30.77%
- Aldactone: 3 people, 23.08%
- Flolan: 2 people, 15.38%
- Protonix: 2 people, 15.38%
- Augmentin: 2 people, 15.38%
- Bactrim: 2 people, 15.38%
- Allopurinol: 1 person, 7.69%
- Amoxicillin: 1 person, 7.69%
Common side effects people have besides Erythema multiforme *:
- Interstitial Nephritis (inflammation of the kidney): 4 people, 30.77%
- Hypotension (abnormally low blood pressure): 4 people, 30.77%
- Drug Hypersensitivity: 3 people, 23.08%
- Arrhythmias (irregular heartbeat): 3 people, 23.08%
- Memory Loss: 2 people, 15.38%
- Dizziness: 2 people, 15.38%
- Anaemia (lack of blood): 2 people, 15.38%
- Oedema Peripheral (superficial swelling): 2 people, 15.38%
- Renal Injury (kidney injury): 2 people, 15.38%
- Fever: 2 people, 15.38%
Common conditions people have *:
- Primary Pulmonary Hypertension (primary high blood pressure that affects the arteries in the lungs and the right side of your heart): 10 people, 76.92%
- Systemic Lupus Erythematosus (an autoimmune disease, which means the body's immune system mistakenly, attacks healthy tissue): 2 people, 15.38%
- Weight Loss: 1 person, 7.69%
- Tooth Avulsion (complete displacement of a tooth from its socket): 1 person, 7.69%
- Right Ventricular Failure (right half of the heart fails to work): 1 person, 7.69%
- Lower Respiratory Tract Infection: 1 person, 7.69%
- Insomnia (sleeplessness): 1 person, 7.69%
- Indigestion: 1 person, 7.69%
- High Blood Cholesterol: 1 person, 7.69%
- Gout (uric acid crystals building up in the body): 1 person, 7.69%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Tadalafil and have Erythema multiforme?Check whether Erythema multiforme is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Tognetti L, Giorgini S, Lotti T, "Erythema multiforme-like eruption from a slimming drug preparation cutaneous adverse drug reaction", Indian dermatology online journal, 2011 Jan .
How severe was Erythema multiforme and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of tadalafil:
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Tadalafil:
- Tadalafil (16,823 reports)
Common Tadalafil side effects:
- Breathing difficulty: 2,600 reports
- Headache (pain in head): 2,106 reports
- Diarrhea: 1,736 reports
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 1,285 reports
- Dizziness: 1,060 reports
- Death: 975 reports
- Hypotension (abnormally low blood pressure): 893 reports
- Pneumonia: 852 reports
- Chest pain: 790 reports
Browse all side effects of Tadalafil:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Erythema multiforme treatments and more:
- Erythema multiforme (51,183 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Erythema multiforme:
- Erythema multiforme in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Erythema multiforme in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Erythema multiforme in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Erythema multiforme:
- Lopurin: 2,664 reports
- Allopurinol: 2,664 reports
- Lamictal: 2,497 reports
- Bextra: 2,312 reports
- Profen: 1,977 reports
- Ibu: 1,977 reports
- Ibuprofen: 1,977 reports
- Omeprazole: 1,774 reports
- Lamotrigine: 1,774 reports
- Furosemide: 1,689 reports
All the drugs that are associated with Erythema multiforme:
- Erythema multiforme (2,807 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Erythema multiforme:
- High blood pressure: 2,546 reports
- Epilepsy: 1,791 reports
- Fever: 1,545 reports
- Pain: 1,525 reports
- Depression: 1,255 reports
All the conditions that are associated with Erythema multiforme:
- Erythema multiforme (2,674 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on tadalafil (the active ingredients of Tadalafil) and Tadalafil (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Aleve and Prevacid 24 Hr drug interaction - 2 seconds ago
- Ards (Acute Respiratory Distress Syndrome) and drugs of ingredients of buprenorphine hydrochloride; naloxone hydrochloride - 7 seconds ago
- Gabapentin and Gilles De La Tourette Syndrome - 18 seconds ago
- Libtayo and Stable Angina - 29 seconds ago
- Accutane and Melatonin drug interaction - 42 seconds ago
- Truvada and Fluorouracil drug interaction - 54 seconds ago
- Folic Acid and Zyrtec drug interaction - a minute ago
- Tofacitinib Citrate and Enlarged Uvula - a minute ago
- Soma and Migranal drug interaction - a minute ago
- Zyrtec and Relafen drug interaction - a minute ago